Text Message from Villa: Season Ticket Suspended

Rob182

See, now that sounds like an invite to get pranked @darrenm so I'm not falling for it. I'm too busy right now anyway, I'm trying to work out what time it is in Nigeria because there's a King looking to donate a couple of million pounds to me.

(and no, Villa have not called me back. I'll await a call tomorrow, and if I hear nothing then I'll go to the game as normal on Saturday!)

• Like 2

I'd play them back. The message is extremely close to scamming, and the police would not take kindly to it. Neither would Villa. It'd scare the crap out of them if you managed to find out who it was and got Villa to actually react properly. Pretending to be a big brand business like a football club and pretending like you're in breach of rules is actually pretty serious.

Did you piss someone off lately? :)

My bet's on this guy.

jasonpix_leandro_bacuna_07.jpg

Edited by magnkarl
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I hope on the back of this vividly insulting witch hunt, which has seen my good name dragged through a big, thorny bush backwards whilst crying and my trousers falling off after getting caught on a particularly big thorn - that my "high maintenance" tag gets changed to "Very nice man". 

It's the least I deserve and if it does not happen then I will phone my solicitor (he's an idiot) and begin legal proceedings against Villa Talk and all of the users whom have posted in this thread for defamation of my character and appearance, loss of earnings because I could have bought scratch cards instead of posting in my defence, stress at being name-dropped so often and generally feeling very crummy throughout this entire saga. 

I interviewed myself so the press don't have to, in order to get this story out to "the people" in due course.

Interviewer (me); "How have you felt during these difficult times Lapal_fan?"

Me "I feel very hurt..  yesterday was the worst time of my life - Even worse than the time when I dropped my battered sausage in goose shit in Bewdley and my dad made me eat it in front of my friends when I was 10." (cries)

Interviewer (me) "Oh wow, your dad sounds like a right prick, did he seriously do that?"

Me "Yes, he did." (wipes tears from face, but keeps crying a lot).

Interviewer (me) "What do you plan on doing next?"

Me "I'd really like to stop crying to be honest"

Interviewer (me) "And after that?"

Me "Blow my nose" (sobs)

Interviewer (me) "Well let's just take things one step at a time shall we?" (I pass myself another tissue)

Me "Yes, ok"

*30 mins pass*

Interviewer (me) "Are you ready to continue?"

Me "Yes, thank you for your patience, it's just been an incredibly hard time"

Interviewer (me) "No problem, I fully understand your plight.  Would you like to say anything to @Rob182 in response to this saga?"

Me "Yes, I would.  I'd like to say I am glad that you have managed to fix this problem, and that I am happy that you have now found the despicable human who did this to you, I would like to be friends again, but only if you give me a bit of your money.. for the stress"

Interviewer (me) "I think that's fair.  How much do you reckon?"

Me "About a tenner should do it.  Listen, I can't do this anymore I need to do a wee wee."

It was at this time that I left the interview to do a toilet, but I think I have a very good point.  

What a shame that the saga has finished, but I think this will enter the ANALS of VT's history and we can all congratulate the evil man who did this to @Rob182.  

Maybe we'll get another good thread when the next international break comes up and everyone is bored and that. 

So was it you?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, darrenm said:

I can't say how but my job lets me find out things. Nudge wink etc.

If you DM me your mobile number I'll see what I can find out.

Wow DM. Nice cover, didn't know you were a Villa Fan. Glad the Ecuador embassy allow you Internet access ;)

• Like 1