Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

Said it before, will say it again. Love him to death, but get him off free kicks. Hourihane's generally work the keeper or fizz agonisigly over the bar. I don't think I am yet to see Snodgrass clear hip height. They are truly awful.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

he and Adomah are critically off form, they should be involved in the play offs but neither should be relied on.

They will both be guaranteed starters. Whilst neither are on top form, having them in the team, gives the opposition more to think about allowing Jack more freedom to do what he wants. Plus they have both been our top players throughout the season, you don’t drop them now.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

he and Adomah are critically off form, they should be involved in the play offs but neither should be relied on.

A good point mate, they should not be relied upon. Others must contribute, so Adomah and Snodgrass can then work some magic out of nowhere. We've seen it doesn't work when we slowly hand over the ball to Snodgrass and expect him to do something with it. Need to be more witty.

4 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

They will both be guaranteed starters. Whilst neither are on top form, having them in the team, gives the opposition more to think about allowing Jack more freedom to do what he wants. Plus they have both been our top players throughout the season, you don’t drop them now.

sorry don't agree, when we play them both (recently) we play only on the wings and the ponderous slow attack play with no end product creeps back in.

they are two of our best players this season, but you can't rely on any player when they are not on form. Start one not both.

Edited by VillanousOne

25 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Snodgrass is probably the most likeable character at the club right now. I want him to stay just because of those commentaries. 

Came to post with the same sentiments. Throw the entire summer warchest at West ham if it means keeping these unclassic commentaries coming.

Think it's very interesting how he picks up on the things all the fans complain about with the players during commentary. Could also see him as a great coach one day. Must be excellent to have round the dressing room can understand why Bruce was so keen to get him in on loan 

Snodgrass with Kodjia on the ball: "He won't pass it, he won't pass it, he won't.."

Snodgrass to Grealish: "What do you think of the team Jack? A lot of long balls... A lot of long balls" 

Snoddy is great :crylaugh:

Guest av1

I noticed on the one he did with Terry (wolves hame), that Terry said Snodgrass has played with 2 broken ribs. 

I remember the rib injury but don't recall it being reported as a break? 

12 hours ago, Daweii said:

Snodgrass to Grealish: "What do you think of the team Jack? A lot of long balls... A lot of long balls" 

Note, he was talking about Cardiff there

Â