Pre-Match Thread

Raver50032

8 minutes ago, Junxs said:

People talk about winning ugly wins you titles, but they forget that's only in games when you are struggling. Champions tend to win majority of their games comfortably but when they are finding it tough in certain games they get the odd ugly result to keep things ticking nicely.

We saw last season winning ugly with no real plan will only get you so many points. Our game plan every game was to try to nick a goal and it worked for a while but isn't maintainable hence we only finished 13th. 

Obviously I'd take the win, but in hope that's its an odd ugly win that I just spoke about above rather than the normal performance. Trying to nick every game 1-0 will not end in promotion sorry to say. 

Yes but it didn't help that we were already in freefall trying to play attacking football with no plan before we resorted to ugly wins.

End of the day you can set up a team any way if the players can't do the basics then there's a problem. 

I obviously want a win but I hope there's a middle ground between ugly win or destroying a team. Maybe just deserving a win? I'd take that.

Odd theres no striker on the bench. Guess that confirms the end of Ross McC,

Also not sure how Davis would be feeling, thinking he cant even make the bench when the boss rather have no striker there than you.