Pre-Match Thread

Raver50032

9 minutes ago, sne said:

Only reinforcing my belief that Hourihane wasn't a Bruce signing but someone the people higher up at the club wanted.

Think we have a fair few players like that.

I think you are spot on there. 

4 minutes ago, villianusa said:

Bacuna is a bit of a surprise, but the manager has given him the nod. Let's get behind them all and pray Bruce is right.

Actually, I think I can be both shocked and disappointed that Bacuna is in ahead of Green and behind Bacuna, Bruce and the entire team to make a shambles out of Hull.   It's not even hard really.

2 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

Actually, I think I can be both shocked and disappointed that Bacuna is in ahead of Green and behind Bacuna, Bruce and the entire team to make a shambles out of Hull.   It's not even hard really.

Thank you for pointing that out.

• Like 1

Big gamble here playing Bacuna.

Bruce needs a good start to the season with a convincing home win, if somehow we lose and we play Bacuna in the process the knives are going to come straight out from pissed off supporters like myself.

Just now, AshVilla said:

Big gamble here playing Bacuna.

Bruce needs a good start to the season with a convincing home win, if somehow we lose and we play Bacuna in the process the knives are going to come straight out from pissed off supporters like myself.

The last starting place in midfield was between the new lad from Spurs who only arrived the other day and is probably not ready and Bacuna and Hourihane. I'm not surprised by Bacuna over Houriahne as Hourihane looks nothing like the player he was for Barnsley and is a complete passenger for 99% of the time.