Manchester Arena Explosion

OutByEaster?

Just now, Xela said:

The German Market in Brum at Xmas always worries me. Its so densely packed, sometimes you can barely move. 

Same for New Street station at 5pm or the Bullring during sales. 

It can only be a matter of time.

Exactly.

33 minutes ago, Xela said:

Hearing second hand from someone who was there, they are saying the bomber was challenged by security as he was trying to get further into the venue to where it was busier and due to being challenged, he then blew himself up. The point being that it could have been even more devastating, if that is possible to imagine.

Whilst no conciliation to those that have sadly lost friends/family, i thought the same for both the Westminster attack, and indeed 7/7. 

It might sound insensitive, but its lucky these idiots are amateurs. 

Edited by av1

19 minutes ago, Xela said:

The German Market in Brum at Xmas always worries me. Its so densely packed, sometimes you can barely move. 

Gay pride worries me. Lots of people and the homosexual community is one that is particularly despised by these ****. 

32 minutes ago, Xela said:

Hearing second hand from someone who was there, they are saying the bomber was challenged by security as he was trying to get further into the venue to where it was busier and due to being challenged, he then blew himself up. The point being that it could have been even more devastating, if that is possible to imagine.

Were any security staff injured in the blast?

32 minutes ago, Xela said:

From what I can remember didn't something similar happen at which ever Paris stadium got attacked?

1 minute ago, mykeyb said:

Were any security staff injured in the blast?

I don't know, I guess that will confirm/refute that claim once we know for sure. 

I'm sure we will know the full chain of events in due course

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

From what I can remember didn't something similar happen at which ever Paris stadium got attacked?

Yes.  If my memory serves, the bloke in paris detonated when he was apprehended by security 

1 hour ago, av1 said:

Gay pride worries me. Lots of people and the homosexual community is one that is particularly despised by these ****

Of course, this weekend as well, I think?

Wonder if there will be armed police there?

Edited by bickster
Quoted swearing

Just now, Xela said:

Of course, this weekend as well, I think?

Wonder if there will be armed police there?

Yes it is this weekend. I'd imagine the security presence has to be huge. Thats the thing with pride (and the German market as you said), its an outdoor event. Very, very difficult to stop this sort of thing. 

29 minutes ago, Awol said:

this is internal politics within the US Int Community being played out at the UK's expense. 

Whatever it is we need to stop briefing them for a while because for whatever reason they clearly cannot be trusted at the moment. 

The smart Russian administration is playing the retarded US administration like a lyre, but the lyre is notorious for dropping bum notes of its own accord.

You wouldn't put it past the Idiot or one of his munchkins to 'even the score' for the pee party rumours.

Â