Manchester Arena Explosion

OutByEaster?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40007886

Police are responding to a "serious incident" in Manchester amid reports of an "explosion" following a pop concert.

Witnesses reported hearing a "huge bang" following an Ariana Grande gig at Manchester Arena.

Network Rail said train lines out of Manchester Victoria station, which is close to the concert venue, were blocked.

Greater Manchester Police tweeted to urge people to stay away from the area

This doesn't sound good. 

Confirmed fatalities.

9 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Some are saying it was a balloon that popped loudly and the fatalities are from the ensuing stamped.

Some saying blown speaker, same cause of injury.

I hope everyone is ok :(

My thoughts go out to the people and families affected. Hard not to make assumptions, people were heading for exits and the bangs happened near an exit apparently. Hopefully not another Bataclan.

There is a picture circulating of one of the exits and what looks like a lot of blood on the floor and possible people on the ground just inside the doors.

Looking fairly certain it's a bomb, Police bomb disposal and armed Police are on the scene.

Just now, TrentVilla said:

There is a picture circulating of one of the exits and what looks like a lot of blood on the floor and possible people on the ground just inside the doors.

Looking fairly certain it's a bomb, Police bomb disposal and armed Police are on the scene.

Where did you see this? I can't seem to find anything anywhere. Is it twitter?

There were photos on twitter an hour or so back that everyone said were fake of what was clearly an explosion in/around a foyer with city room exit & metrolink signs on the door. Really didn't look good. Seems they may have been real after all

Yeah really doesn't sound great. Think it was more likely a bomb.

There's a Facebook post from a girl saying she was there, saw an explosion right in front of her and she has all sorts of stuff on her; blood, tissue etc.

Â