Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Apparently Newcastle are selling Dwight Gale... he's crap in the PL but he'll get us promoted. Let's just buy him, we'll worry about FFP later.

I'm sure he'll make a grand holding midfielder.

Sign him up!

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Eastie said:

What would you consider to be a fair price for Gardner and hutton ? 

I think we'd be lucky to a million for either of them .

£1.5m for Gardner with a 20% sell-on clause (just in case) and £0.5 - 1m for Hutton. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

£1.5m for Gardner lol.

We will paying him £1.5m until his contract ends whilst he plays for someone else.

You might possibly be right. In today's market I think £1.5m would be fair for Gary (which was the question) but depending on how high his wages are with us for what remains of his contract there might be some negotiation concerning what we might get as a fee and what we might save as far as his wages are concerned over what remains of his contract with us. I don't see us loaning him to someone and then paying most of his wages but those details will not be disclosed in any case...

Tenuous  link to a striker. 

Top Leeds striker target Pierre-Michel Lasogga has traveled to England for talks with the promotion hopefuls, his club Hamburg have revealed.

However, Leeds aren’t the only club keen on a deal for the 25-year-old, with Midlands rivals Wolves and Aston Villa also believed to be keen on the former Germany U21 international.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/leeds-in-driving-seat-as-lasogga-arrives-for-talks-with-trio

Just now, thabucks said:

He's a bit of a unit and had a decent return of goals a couple of seasons ago in a poor Hamburg team.

wouldnt mind this happening but don't think it's likely at all.

• Like 1