Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

45 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

We need lots of new players. Good ones. We also need to get rid of lots of players. It doesn't look like either is going to happen.

We don't need lots of players. We need left sided cover that's about it. We've got plenty enough here already to be challenging. If we kept McCormack and Elphick I'd be happy as long as Bruce uses them McCormack especially. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

I believe we need to replace at least half the squad with better players. 

(Obviously can't happen but still....)

Or we could just replace the manager, and get 1 who can manage all the obvious talent we have.

The notion we need to replace half the squad is ludicrous.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dn1982 said:

I made it 551 and I don't class playing that formation innovative against Real Madrid let alone Bristol City!! This is the Championship we don't need innovation we need motivation as we have the players. When he says picked the right players in the right positions and motivated them we've looked good but he seems to worry about the opposition more than he does worry about getting our players playing well. 

I'd be all for playing 551! Just hope the ref doesn't notice.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Or we could just replace the manager, and get 1 who can manage all the obvious talent we have.

The notion we need to replace half the squad is ludicrous.

Really? You honestly don't think we can do better than half the players in our squad? 

Not sure if serious...

6 minutes ago, Skills said:

Im a bit surprised that we haven't loaned out quite a few fringe players out (ie. Gardner, Rossco) and to some extent some of the young ones... 

Corrected for you ;)