Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

9 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Reminds me of football at lunchtime in school.

It was going well until Kodija called Missing's mum a slag and he took his ball home in a huff. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, rubberman said:

Ah - the old 8-10-5 formation.  Midfield gets a bit congested, but should be solid at the back.

I was thinking that I like the two keeper plan, not sure how the league would feel about it.

• Like 1

We were linked with Aden Flint a while back. I wonder if he came up in the discussions that took Baker to Bristol City?

54 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

So we're in a position where we have to sell our better players to bankroll our arse gravy ones.... Nice

If you are referring to Baker mate i simply can't agree. 

# Richards is a crap player no one wants

# Baker is a crap player that we have been able to offload to a crap team like Bristol City. 

The jury is still out on Samba (due to his lack of football) but swapping Baker for Terry is a smart bit of business imo. 

Now the argument might be that Terry hasn't got long left, its short term thinking etc. But Baker was an absolute embarrassment in the PL, so if we go up this year we will need to bring in another CB, irrelevant of whether or not we kept Nathan Baker.

1 hour ago, av1 said:

We were linked with Aden Flint a while back. I wonder if he came up in the discussions that took Baker to Bristol City?

Exactly what I wondered, and was hoping, problem is I doubt he would want to come here to rotate.

Although with cups, injuries and so on anything is possible.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Not really one for ITK stuff so take this with a pinch of salt.

My mate and his dad are part of the Mariners Trust (Grimsby) and they are playing Wigan in a friendly. Apparently Omar Bogle who is a bit of Grimsby legend after only a few years there was due to play but has been told he isn't allowed  because of interest in him.

It's between us and QPR. Apparently will cost £800k which also means Grimsby get no sell on money.

Does tie in with reports of him being transfer listed......

Edited by sexbelowsound

2 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

My mate and his dad are part of the Mariners Trust (Grimsby) and they are playing Wigan in a friendly. Apparently Omar Bogle who is a bit of Grimsby legend after only a few months there was due to play but has been told he isn't allowed  because of interest in him.

It's between us and QPR. Apparently will cost £800k which also means Grimsby get nothing sell on money.

Hope so, said we miss that target man option upfront and this guy could certainly fill that role.  And at that price he's a snip!

18 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

My mate and his dad are part of the Mariners Trust (Grimsby) and they are playing Wigan in a friendly. Apparently Omar Bogle who is a bit of Grimsby legend after only a few years there was due to play but has been told he isn't allowed  because of interest in him.

It's between us and QPR. Apparently will cost £800k which also means Grimsby get no sell on money.

I'm good mates with his brother. I've just text him to see if there is any truth in it. 

He's from Sandwell so maybe we'll have the edge over QPR as he's relatively local. Not to mention us being a bigger and better prospect. 

Omar Bogle... good name! Lol. Not played at this level though, and no prem experience. But very low risk at the reported £800k.

3 minutes ago, DrUnKeNbUm said:

We're not in for Bogle according to his brother. 

At 800k he'd be a good gamble. Though, can't help it would hinder the development of Davis and RHM by signing him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sexbelowsound said:

That's possibly the best name in world football.    After Patrick Funk. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DrUnKeNbUm said:

We're not in for Bogle according to his brother. 

Fair enough, but part of me thinks his brother is sworn to silence and the info from Grimsby is most likely accurate. 

Bogle hits a mean free kick too IIRC.