Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

Abdelhamid Sabiri seems to be very similar to the type of signing we made with Tshibola. He has very limited experience, but showed very well in the 2. Bundlesiga for not that many matches. Looks like a goal scoring midfielder.

6 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

Tish to MK dons, couldn't even get a loan at another Championship club?

With him it seems he is gonna have to fight his way up the hard way to be honest.

We took him inexperienced and thew him into the deep end.

Hopefully he can thrive at that level and gain confidence.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

Abdelhamid Sabiri seems to be very similar to the type of signing we made with Tshibola. He has very limited experience, but showed very well in the 2. Bundlesiga for not that many matches. Looks like a goal scoring midfielder.

He's Belhanda Jnr

More of those links to Sheyi Ojo

Sheyi Ojo is close to leaving the Reds on a season-long loan. Klopp believes a year of regular football in the Championship will aid his development.

The Reds winger is deciding whether to pick Derby County, Aston Villa, Middlesbrough or Fulham. All four clubs have agreed loan terms in principle with Liverpool.

Liverpool Echo Echo Echo Echo

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Imagine the scenes if by the end of the week Sunderland have signed Richards, Elphick, Bacuna, Agbonlahor, Hutton, Gardner, Bunn and McCormack 

For a combined fee of £3 mill

And they go up as champions 

Everyone would probably need to prepare for the rapture as Simon Grayson would quite clearly be the second coming of Christ.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skarroki said:

Imagine the scenes if by the end of the week Sunderland have signed Richards, Elphick, Bacuna, Agbonlahor, Hutton, Gardner, Bunn and McCormack 

For a combined fee of £3 mill

And they go up as champions 

I'm not expecting them to win the league, but I think we all need to prepare for ourselves for some of these players coming good elsewhere.

I have a feeling it may be downright frustrating watching Sunderland next season running with the Villa's bomb squad and doing semi-decently.

Richards, Elphick, Bacuna, Agbonlahor, Hutton, Gardner, Bunn and McCormack

37 minutes ago, Daweii said:

I'm not expecting them to win the league, but I think we all need to prepare for ourselves for some of these players coming good elsewhere.

I have a feeling it may be downright frustrating watching Sunderland next season running with the Villa's bomb squad and doing semi-decently.

Those actual players though? Seriously?

• Like 1

Just now, VILLAMARV said:

Those actual players though? Seriously?

Just because they don't perform for us doesn't mean they won't do the same elsewhere under a different manager with different players around them.

There is every chance that Elphick, Gabby, Hutton and McCormack at the very least coming good in fresh surroundings. 

• Like 1

For sure they could. I'd agree McCormack can do better than we've seen and we all know Gabby could do better but at 30odd years old who cares? I just wonder with the likes of Elphick and Hutton if we haven't seen the best of what they have to offer. Richards, Bacuna and Bunn aren't going to bother anybody. I'd love Gardner to go on and have a nice career for himself somewhere. Can't see us ever regretting letting any of them leave if they do though.

If we're talking Amavi/Gollini on the other hand you might have a point

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

This would hopefully be my starting 11 next season.

Bunn

Hutton        Richards  Elphick         Cissokho

Bacuna       Gardner   Tshibola         Gil

McCormack     Gabby

[exluding Hutton] Kind of depresses you though, doesn't it? What a waste (all for different reasons).

Imagine the combined wages of this bunch. Completely flushing down the toilet week on week. Urgh.....

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, thunderball said:

[Including Hutton] Kind of depresses you though, doesn't it? What a waste (all for different reasons).

Imagine the combined wages of this bunch. Completely flushing down the toilet week on week. Urgh.....

Corrected pal ;)

I've had a look through the Chelsea squad of players that are under contract, but not been given a squad number for the season so are likely to head out on loan.

In my opinion, of those players, we should aim to bring in Nathan, a creative, attacking Brazilian who can play behind the striker or on the wing. He's the kind of player who I think would make it in the Prem and I could see us loaning him next season again in the Prem if we got him this year. Similar to what Huddersfield are doing with Brown and Palmer

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

This would hopefully be my starting 11 next season.

Bunn

Hutton        Richards  Elphick         Cissokho

Bacuna       Gardner   Tshibola         Gil

McCormack     Gabby

I bet that's not far off what we started last season with!!