Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

Whelan pictured at BMH so that one looks nailed on. No real money spent, and  with the fees that will be received I  wouldn't be surprised to see one  more 'exiting ' signing

but for better or worse nice to have our deals done already , and squad pretty set

Edited by Infinte_Pest

Interesting window so far.

The issue I've had over the last handful of seasons is yes the signings have been more 'exciting' than this one but most the players have lacked serious professionalism. 

Terry, Johnston, Elmo and Whelan are Footballing Professionals. I think they are all very astute signings. 

Now time to get rid of those who are more interested in their hairstyle than working hard for AVFC!!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

The guy in Villa attire looks like Westwood! Clearly not him, but looks like him!

Whelan is the one on the right next to Gabby......good signing IMO

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

Whelan is the one on the right next to Gabby......good signing IMO

Yeah, sorry, my post wasn't clear. I was just getting side tracked by the Westwood-alike. Knew Whelan was the pug faced one making Gabby look handsome. 

35 minutes ago, Infinte_Pest said:

Whelan pictured at BMH so that one looks nailed on. No real money spent, and  with the fees that will be received I  wouldn't be surprised to see one  more 'exiting ' signing

but for better or worse nice to have our deals done already , and squad pretty set

Why, is he not staying long? 

:trollface:

• Like 1