Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

9 hours ago, Michael118 said:

Tommy Oar was on his way up in a big way a few seasons ago. Things haven't gone to plan for him since then but he's still only 25 and has a lot of natural ability.

Mooy isn't as good as people think in my opinion.

Sebastian Pasquali has already been signed by Ajax as a 17 year old so he hardly qualifies. 

The troilling is not even subtle anymore, I like it.

58 minutes ago, BOF said:

Guys, on a forum where people regularly struggled to spell 'Clark' it's not racist to struggle with Elmohamady.  It IS a tricky surname. Otherwise we're in for a long year of baseless and unfair accusations.

It's a tricky surname, and I'd expect people to spell it wrong. Absolutely no problem with that.

26 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

No, that is surely @Nigel post about Micah Richards. Hands down, this is a close second. lol

Excellent standard of posting from everyone involved today. I've been laughing on/off all day! 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Has one club got more players than us? No seriously anyone? We must have one of the largest squads in the country. 

I think we're rivalling the toffees... although a poorer version

sorry bout the flood of posts... but just read that Sheyi Ojo deal with Newcastle has collapsed and that a loan deal is imminent to the Championship with boro and Fulham favourites.  Disappointed we're not even linked, definitely the type of player we need for this season

15 hours ago, BOF said:

Guys, on a forum where people regularly struggled to spell 'Clark' it's not racist to struggle with Elmohamady.  It IS a tricky surname. Otherwise we're in for a long year of baseless and unfair accusations.

Sexist. ;)

• Like 1