Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

15 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Apparently we are after this guy, a striker from PAOK:

could be a smashing signing that would be like Christmas.

:trollface:

Hes not good enough. My dad rates every greek player.. thinks hes average. 

Just now, KSV said:

Hes not good enough. My dad rates every greek player.. thinks hes average. 

I just looked at his stats, last season he played 22 times scoring 0! Sounds like a Villa striker, he'll fit right in.

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

I just looked at his stats, last season he played 22 times scoring 0! Sounds like a Villa striker, he'll fit right in.

definately impress our scouts. Hes scored just as many as Hogan and McCormack put together this pre season. 

Sign him up lads. 

Still being linked to McArthur, possibly for 2m.

Ledley links have gone quiet, wouldn't be bad on a free.

Both better options than Whelan imo and younger.

Personally, I'm desperate for us to shift as many of our unwanted players out as soon as possible and then focus on incomings, hopefully with some decent transfer funds generated by those sales.

I just don't see us playing much better until we have a fixed and established midfield at least. Bruce doesn't know his best side or system for that matter, tbf he doesn't seem to know much at all,  going on his time with us, hopefully things will change and improve quickly. Trying to be more hopeful than realistic/negative but it's quite difficult atm.

37 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Asking my PAOK supporting friend about him now, will report back later... 

OK so he says that while he had a bad year last year, he had been their previous top scorer for the last few seasons, so isn't a bad player by any stretch. He said that he's basically a target man to play in the box, good in the air and strong but not fast or good with the ball at his feet. He's got an eye for goal though and does a job flicking it on for other players. He reckons that a move away might be what he needs to get his mojo back. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

he's basically a target man to play in the box, good in the air and strong but not fast or good with the ball at his feet. He's got an eye for goal though and does a job flicking it on for other players. He reckons that a move away might be what he needs to get his mojo back. 

Aston-Villas-Libor-Kozak-celebrates-afte

• Like 3

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

i bet he does a good kebab. But in all seriouness he would flop over here. No thanks 

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

OK so he says that while he had a bad year last year, he had been their previous top scorer for the last few seasons, so isn't a bad player by any stretch. He said that he's basically a target man to play in the box, good in the air and strong but not fast or good with the ball at his feet. He's got an eye for goal though and does a job flicking it on for other players. He reckons that a move away might be what he needs to get his mojo back. 

Seem to be the key attribute we are looking for this window.