Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

2 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

I think the Dr needs to dumb down these equations, they just hurt my head. 

2 incoming deals almost done, one at 85% the other 99%..one more to come in out of a possible 3 players all at 50/50...6 players on the way out at varying degrees of being done...means the incoming money goes up   

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Trickster said:

They aren't D's, they are wads of cash.

Theyre showing as dd on my screen, perhaps I have a plugin missing or something

33 minutes ago, Junxs said:

This was fun last season when we were after some decent players. Its hard to get excited for Dr T emojis speech when the targets are Johnstone, Elmohamady and Whelan   

You think so? This time last year Elphick, this year Terry. Last year Gollini this year Johnstone. Last year Tshibola, this year potentially Whelan, last year Adomah this year potentially Elmohamady

In terms of proven quality Terry is a huge upgrade on Elphick and Whelan would be an upgrade on Tshibola. The others I have mentioned would at least be comparable.

Thankfully we were never going to see 10-12 players signed this window. We will be adding no more than a handful and for the first time in years having some stability. By the looks of it we will be getting most of our business, in terms of incomings, done early which is a good thing. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Ha ha, he was apparently longest in the shower.

I think you will find that when Michael Oakes went in the shower,Dion Ran out.

just rumour of course:)

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, dn1982 said:

The biggest sign is for the last 1/4 of the season I've not been worried at all about the keeper position and that's something I've not said for a while. 

RE Johnstone I just do not see it. Does not seem to make a lot of saves, and was consistently worried about him just inviting pressure with mistakes. I hope that I will be proven wrong but it seemed that he was not a major factor in a lot of the clean sheets he had this past season. 

I just think that there is much better value out there than Johnstone

• Like 2

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

You think so? This time last year Elphick, this year Terry. Last year Gollini this year Johnstone. Last year Tshibola, this year potentially Whelan, last year Adomah this year potentially Elmohamady

In terms of proven quality Terry is a huge upgrade on Elphick and Whelan would be an upgrade on Tshibola. The others I have mentioned would at least be comparable.

Thankfully we were never going to see 10-12 players signed this window. We will be adding no more than a handful and for the first time in years having some stability. By the looks of it we will be getting most of our business, in terms of incomings, done early which is a good thing. 

If you think Elmohamady and Johnstone are just as exciting signings as Kodjia and Hogan (excitement at the time of signing) then you carry right on..

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Tshibola possibly one of the exits? Not in Portugal. RHM on loan too maybe? 

I'm sure I've seen tishbola training unless it was the day before they went to Portugal.

3 hours ago, Junxs said:

Theyre showing as dd on my screen, perhaps I have a plugin missing or something

Perhaps you have been on your computer to long and all you see is double D's

• Like 1