Birkir Bjarnason

Barney_avfc

I wonder if Bruce is looking at playing all the new midfielders together? This probably spells the end of Gardwood, and possibly Jedinak - unless Bruce wants to sit him just in front of the back four. Will be interesting to see if Grealish and Adomah still get into the team as well.

Birmingham Mail said that Bjarnason apparently is right footed but plays on the left wing, so that could mean that Hourihane (assuming we sign him of course) and Lansbury take up positions in the middle and Bjarnason and one of Grealish and Adomah play out wide with Kodjia up front with a supporting striker. This is all far too exciting!

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

Because?

Because he cost so little and came from a Swiss team. I have nothing else to really go on apart from that youtube video.

Like I say, I'm happy to be proven wrong and I hope the lad does well. Seems like he'll run his socks off if nothing else. 

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Because he cost so little and came from a Swiss team. I have nothing else to really go on apart from that youtube video.

Like I say, I'm happy to be proven wrong and I hope the lad does well. Seems like he'll run his socks off if nothing else. 

Fair enough. I hope you're wrong as well. :D 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Rubbish. By that logic, Westwood coming from lower league Crewe, would be shit.

Ah hang on, actually you may be onto something... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hippo said:

I wonder if the sudden swoop for this guy means Jedinak might be out injured for a while ?

By most accounts this guy is predominantly a left winger so I doubt it.

Â