Birkir Bjarnason

Barney_avfc

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

According to whoscored he has no strengths and 3 weaknesses Crossing Finishing and Tackling. Hmmm

So an improvement on Westwood and Gardner then. What you waiting for Tony Xia, get the deal done! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

According to whoscored he has no strengths and 3 weaknesses Crossing Finishing and Tackling. Hmmm

Brett Holman in disguise yippie ya ye yippee yaa yooo

another midfielder not shy to get into the box. If him, Hourihane go through with Lansbury go through I would imagine that would add nearly 20 goals to our side over a season in the Championship compared to midfield now which if generous would struggle to get to 10 between them

• Like 2

He was my favourite player of the Euros, seemed to have the spark of being a constant threat being able to do something with the ball, positive play and to run and get past people, determined and unselfish. I thought at the time, I'd love this guy here at Villa.

Be amazing if they can get this deal over the line today, I am excited by this transfer. 

Bjarnason I want your babies!

11 hours ago, bose said:

Would love this to be true. The Icelandic media is just reporting what the English media are reporting.

He's my favorite player for the Icelandic team, he's mainly a wide midfielder but he can also do a good job in center midfield. Not a typical winger, he's not that quick but he's very intelligent and works very hard and is a good passer of the ball.

Delighted if this is true, he'll do a great job for us and can't wait until it's confirmed!

Exciting times ahead!

our Icelandic fans must be loving the news

Â