Birkir Bjarnason

Barney_avfc

4 minutes ago, sne said:

Bildresultat för erik the viking tim robbins

Even the tree is excited...

I love transfers like this - just completely out of the blue.

On a side note, we have a manager who appears to have looked at our team, identified weaknesses and bought accordingly.  Is that allowed?

Edited by StewieGriffin
  • Like 3

Is it at all possible that we've liaised with someone at the mail to re-run this link in order to force Hourihane's agent to stop f**king about and get that deal sealed quicker? If Premier League clubs have shown a bit of interest, but less than us, maybe the club are just trying to push it over the line? 

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I suggested this lad last season before he went to Basel, he is a good technical player but has an absolute monster of an engine. definite a player that would improve us 

His style reminds me of Brett Holman....but he can actually play football when the ball gets to him.

I did click the link wondering if it was the long haired player who played very well for Iceland in the euros...I thought then he could quite comfortably get a prem move.

Would be very impressed if we can reel him in....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

His style reminds me of Brett Holman....but he can actually play football when the ball gets to him.

I did click the link wondering if it was the long haired player who played very well for Iceland in the euros...I thought then he could quite comfortably get a prem move.

Stop fishing for puns.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I suggested this lad last season before he went to Basel, he is a good technical player but has an absolute monster of an engine. definite a player that would improve us 

V6 twin cam?

10 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He does remind me of a talented more energetic Holman, didnt want to make that comparison early on as might scare people off him ;)

his run for this goal is 93rd minute or so after 3 gruelling games and he doesnt even get on the end of it

Â