Birkir Bjarnason

Barney_avfc

Good goal Thor! I was a bit sad he didn’t really celebrate, he just kept his face stoic and high fived a bit. I thought he’d go wild scoring a goal like that. I hope he’d like to stay as I think he is next seasons holding mid once Jedi and Whelan hang up their boots.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Good goal Thor! I was a bit sad he didn’t really celebrate,

I think he had a girl with horned helmet and long flaxen hair that he had to throw an axe at to chop her hair locks off.

That kind of shit doesn't happen by itself you know. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

Celebration face looked like he had a point to prove as if to say why was i even dropped/rotated.

used to get a bit of stick last season and beginning of this, but he's been consistently good since he came on at Sheff Utd.

Well done Thor, we've all taken to you now, enjoy drinking from your horn tonight

Cracking goal...Just like to mention although doing nothing, the wolves player (possibly N'Diaye), was drawn to Grealish expecting Thor to pass. They seemed petrified of what Grealish could do and completely went out of position creating the space.

Great awareness, run and finish from Thor. Goal of the Season Contender

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Has to start vs QPR for me. I like that he is unahppy he hasnt been playing. Great attitude ti have as opposed to someone like richards

Who do you drop? 

Jedinak was excellent 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Who do you drop? 

Jedinak was excellent 

Jedinak id keep him for Bolton. 3 games in a week we don't want to be seeing him pick up an injury.

QPR are not a physical team like Bolton so I think bjarnaldo should start this one.

• Like 1

I wouldn't start him. I'd keep this team bar any injuries or rests needed.

It was a wonderful goal and he's been a lot better this season than I ever thought he would be. But DM is still his best position, and Jedinak is still our best DM.

• Like 3

Still can’t stop watching that goal made wolves look amateur ...

its like someone had bet bet him he couldn’t do it, he got offended, and went right then watch this, took a pause and just bossed it ...

That pause

Â