Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

Just now, AVTuco said:

Other than the goal (which of course is everything), didn't see much positives from him. Hourihane is much better.

Yet he was brought off with a half hour to go for lansbury . Strange one that. 

1 hour ago, AVTuco said:

Other than the goal (which of course is everything), didn't see much positives from him. Hourihane is much better.

CH had a shocker. Landsbury did much more when he came on. Had energy gave them something to think about.

1 hour ago, AVTuco said:

In attack sense Lansbury did more in 5 mins that hourihane did in whole game before being subbed

delighted for Henri loved the passion from him tonight. More of that again please

I am so happy to see him back.

He can play the ball forward nicely and he is brave enough to attack the opposition. 

What i love from him is this ruthless streak he has, he always gets in the head of his opponents.  He is the player that opposing fans hate.

I am happy that he finally scored his first league goal for us. He will be key for horrible away fixtures. Especially this month. 

We have depth and he proves it, not many teams can have Grealish and Lansbury on the bench.

• Like 2

Hourihane was totally anonymous again last night. I'm glad Bruce has spotted this and hauled him off.

The midfield is well staffed with Whelan and Onomah. It's set up for the 3rd guy to grab the game by the scruff of the neck and start bossing it.

Hourihane gets an easy ride off Villa fans because he's got a few goals but he goes missing every week for me. He's living off his wonder strikes in the same way Hitzelspurger did.

Lansbury came in at the same time as Hourihane and suffered the same fate, games passing him by without impact. Then he got dropped cos of Hourihanes goals.

It's now Lansbury's turn he did fantastic last night with the equalizer but I want more from him now. I want  to see a centre midfielder boss the game like the token ginger kid appeared to do at all the lower champ clubs last season against Villa

Don't get me wrong I like Hourihane but I think Lansbury could have a bit more about him  he looks a bit lairy. I just hope he can get a run in the team and boss it like Shelvey did for newcastle last season...and chip in with a few goals.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

Hourihane was totally anonymous again last night. I'm glad Bruce has spotted this and hauled him off.

The midfield is well staffed with Whelan and Onomah. It's set up for the 3rd guy to grab the game by the scruff of the neck and start bossing it.

Hourihane gets an easy ride off Villa fans because he's got a few goals but he goes missing every week for me. He's living off his wonder strikes in the same way Hitzelspurger did.

Lansbury came in at the same time as Hourihane and suffered the same fate, games passing him by without impact. Then he got dropped cos of Hourihanes goals.

It's now Lansbury's turn he did fantastic last night with the equalizer but I want more from him now. I want  to see a centre midfielder boss the game like the token ginger kid appeared to do at all the lower champ clubs last season against Villa

Don't get me wrong I like Hourihane but I think Lansbury could have a bit more about him  he looks a bit lairy. I just hope he can get a run in the team and boss it like Shelvey did for newcastle last season...and chip in with a few goals.

I agree with this. I said the same about hourihane he is very inconsistent 

I'm not getting carried away with Lansbury. 

I think he has been average at best for us and has looked like a lower half championship player in most of his games. 

It was a nice goal though.But he played about 20 minutes where Leeds looked tired. After the recent run of matches and results we've had he is 5th choice for me and should be on the bench, behind Hourihane, Onomah, Whelan and Grealish at the moment. 

Â