Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

I know he is barely in door and will only have had 1 training session, but given our options I'm sure he'll be in Bruce's thinking for tomorrow. If not from the start, I'm sure we'll see him at some point. 

Well he simply has to. The way our "midfield" has been playing, no amount of training sessions will make a difference.

4 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Breaking news: Lansbury has suffered cruciate ligament damage after being tackled by Westwood in training 

Since Westwood only moves side to side like a crab all Lansbury has to do to avoid the tackle is step backwards.

15 minutes ago, av1 said:

I know he is barely in door and will only have had 1 training session, but given our options I'm sure he'll be in Bruce's thinking for tomorrow. If not from the start, I'm sure we'll see him at some point. 

With our recent midfield performances he could have failed his medical, not kicked a ball in a year and, signed 5 minutes before kick-off tomorrow and still got a game!

• Like 1

Things like a players hair usually doesnt bother me but I hope he doesnt do that cornrows style with his hair as having to look at that along with Bacunas monstrosity of a barnet would send me into rage mode. Anyway...Im excited by this signing and hope he is a big part of fixing our goal drought. Hope he plays tomorrow

Â