Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

3 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Agent Whacky.

That sounds like some new kind of designer drug.

"Jack Grealish and Gabby Agbonlahore were photo'd in The Sun, snorting Agent Whacky out of a prostitute's anus." 

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

That sounds like some new kind of designer drug.

"Jack Grealish and Gabby Agbonlahore were photo'd in The Sun, snorting Agent Whacky out of a prostitute's anus." 

As it's the Sun I would then assume "Agent Whacky" is their tabloid name for sherbet fizz dip.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BOF said:

As it's the Sun I would then assume "Agent Whacky" is their tabloid name for sherbet fizz dip.

"Hi are you the boz boz, ahh good, do you have any yellow bentines, or triple sub, or if not any clarky cat, it has to be good though as I don't want to end up like a piano dentist, or even worse go all blutie and take a quack candle and my arms to feel like a coupe of fortnights in a bad ballon, you aren't holding any clarky cat, then give me a TB of brown and a teenth of cake."

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Why is he called Henri? Any French ancestry?

Just to get him a bit cheaper. Forest wanted an extra £1m English premium for Herny, so we convinced them it's Henri. 

My mate is a Forest fan and I asked him for the lowdown on Lansbury.  He is pretty balanced and fair in his views and he said whilst they would have prefered to keep him and that he is one of their better players we are getting a player who is firmly championship level (hence the lack of competition for his signature I guess). 

He said he would class him as a true "midfielder" who is decent but didn't excel at either attacking or defending. Plus points were that he has a good engine, up to the physical challenge, is committed and looks to get forward and will contribute the odd goal here and there. The minus points were that he can often be caught out of position and that regularly the red mist decends and he gives away needless free-kicks and picks up bookings.  He also said that he misses lots of games through injury and through bans and probably wouldnt command a place in a PL team

All in all I think an upgrade on what we have but for me a stepping stone-type player. If he does a job in the squad to lift us up the table then all good

• Like 3

3 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Tony has said announcement by 12... Guarantee he can't contain himself that long, tweet by 10 ;)

Well you were right in a way.  11:32 :D

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

lol. He must be so frustrating to our marketing team 

Marketing Director: "no, seriously Tone, we have a strategy for this, timing is everything, we have to think of the marketing mix. We've had meetings for God sake, and have been doing this for years, so promise us Tony you will let us do our job that we are paid to do"

Tony: *tweets*

Marketing Director: "ffs"

Tony: What was that?

Marketing Director: Nothing boss

• Like 1

Â