Henri Lansbury

Phumfeinz

Is it just me or does anyone else think he looks slightly unwell? Bags beneath the eyes and that beard. Has he dyed it? 

Saying that - welcome Henri. You'll be even more welcome when you start racking up the goals and assists.

Sounds like we still need another slightly more creative/attacking central mid

11 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Another bits and pieces nothing midfielder to add to the hordes of them we have already. Great.

Not so sure about this, his goal scoring record over the past 3 seasons has been good, and at 26 really just getting into his prime. He'll be much more of a goal threat than any midfielder we've had for a while and I think a much more aggressive player than the likes of Westwood and Gardner. 

24 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Another bits and pieces nothing midfielder to add to the hordes of them we have already. Great.

But if there is ever to be a change for the better, we have to give that change a chance.

maybe, we need to see this player play for us and see the effect it has before passing judgment.

......I understand, that having watched a flawed team for so long, it's difficult to believe it will ever turn.

I watched Villa, during the dark days of Dick Taylor,Tommy Cummings,Tommy Docherty & Vic Crowe and we never thought it was ever going to change.

Vic despite the difficulty of the first team, developed some good young kids.......and then came along.....Saunders/Barton/McLaren

The rest is history.

If we think we can't we can't ....if we think we can, WE CAN

We will be back.

UTV

Edited by TRO
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, withes_shin said:

Any idea of his squad number...........not that I really care, just thought it was something different to chat/argue about!!!

Looking through the website at squad numbers taken I have realised that:

1) Our club website has somehow gotten worse than last season

2) Our squad numbers are horrific

I'm going with 5 or 15, not that I care either ;)

13 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

serious question:

why do Newcastle fans hate him so much? what did I miss?

Feigned being kicked in the face by Shelvey (red card, since rescinded) and "blocked off" for a fairly dubious penalty (I think it should have been, from memory) by Dummett... who also got sent off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Not so sure about this, his goal scoring record over the past 3 seasons has been good, and at 26 really just getting into his prime. He'll be much more of a goal threat than any midfielder we've had for a while and I think a much more aggressive player than the likes of Westwood and Gardner. 

Just spoke to a Forest season ticket holder at work - said he's a good player but be prepared to be without him every 1 in 5 games.  Apparently he gets booked regularly for "being a lippy word removed".

23 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

serious question:

why do Newcastle fans hate him so much? what did I miss?

If a bird had a shit on the head of a Newcastle fan, that Newcastle fan would hunt that bird down till the day he died, even if the damn thing migrated to the other end of the earth. 

And considering they are obsessed, the Newcastle fan who is reading this post is probably trying to look up my address to post me hate mail for posting this.

And when the Postman fails to deliver he will hunt that postman down.

When he finds the Postman actually passed away, he will hunt his son down.

And so on.

Edited by DK82
  • Like 4

Â