The push for the Play offs ?

hippo

1 minute ago, KJT123 said:

6 points to 6th place! 

Some would say IMPOSSIBLE.

Though to be fair, it's all about us, not anyone else - so today has really allowed us to hope at last.

Edited by Jareth

Ten points from the play offs when Bruce arrived and I was hoping he could make up 3 points in his first 10 games. We have made up 4 points in his first two games :) only 6 points from the play off places.

I hope tonight is way more than just three points and really ignites our season. If it does then game on. We could still make this a special season.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

Really need back to back wins now...if we can beat Fulham we might only be 4 points off if Bristol City draw and others below them also fail to win like tonight.

All premature though until we prove after we've won a game...we then go and win another and then another after that.

• Like 1

Yep it said all along that a couple wins and you're right back in it. The standard in this league is poor, so if we manage two wins in a row, momentum could build and you could then win a few more on the trot.. We just have to get that second win in a row

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

It's going to be a big ask still got okay offs I think guys. If they manage it now would be remarkable 

With over 30 games to go I'm not sure it's such an impossible task, 6 points is very little.

I would agree if you were saying that about automatic promotion....think that is a pipe dream but if we can actually string some wins together the play offs shouldn't be.

10 hours ago, Keyblade said:

There's still every chance. 9 points off the playoffs with 34 games left is nothing. We have to give Bruce time to turn it around. He's only had 48 hours up until the Wolves game.

Make that 6 points with 33 to go ;) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, VillaChris said:

With over 30 games to go I'm not sure it's such an impossible task, 6 points is very little.

I would agree if you were saying that about automatic promotion....think that is a pipe dream but if we can actually string some wins together the play offs shouldn't be.

You are of course right with regards to amount of points left on the board, but i still have concerns if we can get the amount of wins required. It stems to Saturday can we can build on this win or will it be aame again like most of the season? Lets hope this is the start of our turning point 

• Like 1