January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

4 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

How are we going to focus on the game tomorrow night if there's still transfers up in the air? By us I mean the fans, not the players. Steve Round and Wyness will be doing mass overtime. 

We will go 4 up  by half time then we can conclude a couple of deals during the 2nd half as long as Brucey charges his phone up :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Dean Jones @DeanJonesBR

Brentford have accepted offer from Aston Villa for striker Scott Hogan. Doesn't mean they'll get him, player hoped for Premier League move

If true I'd imagine we can convince him with a decent wage package. Especially as we won't be paying for Ayew and (hopefully) Westwood and McCormack.

• Like 1

With Wham and Palace interested - and with us looking like a long way off being a safe promotion bet- I couldn't see Hogan going for it at all. Unless there are some seriously generous release clauses inserted. 

10 minutes ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

only because they all copy each other. unless it comes from villatransfers or the club its guess work

villatransfers said a mystery big name striker has a medical booked - I'd say this is the one .

Edited by Eastie