January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

Just now, HolteExile said:

With Wham and Palace interested - and with us looking like a long way off being a safe promotion bet- I couldn't see Hogan going for it at all. Unless there are some seriously generous release clauses inserted. 

Depends if he's bothered about 1st team footy!

Just now, HolteExile said:

With Wham and Palace interested - and with us looking like a long way off being a safe promotion bet- I couldn't see Hogan going for it at all. Unless there are some seriously generous release clauses inserted. 

1 minute ago, HolteExile said:

money-talks.jpg

14 minutes ago, thejoker said:

Brentford have accepted offer from Aston Villa for striker Scott Hogan. Doesn't mean they'll get him, player hoped for Premier League move

From Dean Jones on Twitter

Who on earth is dean Jones?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Being reported on twitter in quite a few places .

Well yes,  that's how Twitter works,  people tweeting what they have read on Twitter.  Hence a load of ballollogs spreads everywhere quickly. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

Cant be hogan unless bruce lied!

I think we'd struggle to find a player we haven't been linked with!

1 minute ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

Cant be hogan unless bruce lied!

Hogan hasn't been strongly linked to us in the last few days like the other newbies - in fact most people were linking him to West Ham . 

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

Hogan hasn't been strongly linked to us in the last few days like the other newbies - in fact most people were linking him to West Ham . 

he didnt say last few days. Hogan was strongly linked a few times in the brum mail at the beginning of the window