January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

3 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

Why would Cleverly have picked us over PL football? 

Matt Ritchie is an exception, not the rule. 

Well given he opted for Everton over us last time around so he was close to his family it's not unthinkable that he would have preferred to come here than go down south.

1 minute ago, Wezbid said:

Why would Cleverly have picked us over PL football? 

Matt Ritchie is an exception, not the rule. 

But a good example I reckon. Could've gone elsewhere but for whatever reason he saw an opportunity to play for Newcastle that excited him.

13 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

But a good example I reckon. Could've gone elsewhere but for whatever reason he saw an opportunity to play for Newcastle that excited him.

That's because Newcastle >>>>>>> Bournemouth and will be like that for many, many years to come.

Just now, VILLAMARV said:

Aston Villa >>>>>>>>>>> many clubs.

I know, which is why we managed to pull a few down from the Premier League. Cleverly though was different. Already rejected us and has history with Watford. Plus Watford's got dat London ting goin'.

Funny thing is, I actually thought the threat of being frozen out/dropped due to us hopefully signing new players would have inspired this lot to put on a performance against Wolves! It's becoming clear I overestimate these clearings in the woods! ( I am drinking vodka, staring to hate people). lol

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I don't think the defence is that bad. We have only conceded 3 goals once under RDM.

midfield is the big problem not enough players getting forward and creating chances. Our play is very predictable, balls to adomah and grealish nothing through the middle apart from some to side shit or taking the ball back in our own half. 

We need someone wNasty in the side like Lansbury to shape these wimps

I agree mate, another thing that really annoys me is that when grealish and adomah are being crowded out our only plan b is a long ball to gabby for the remainder of the game. I just want a couple of players in that can play football so it will be enjoyable to watch

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Funny thing is, I actually thought the threat of being frozen out/dropped due to us hopefully signing new players would have inspired this lot to put on a performance against Wolves! It's becoming clear I overestimate these clearings in the woods! ( I am drinking vodka, staring to hate people). lol

Get yourself to the Gabby thread. It is time.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Get yourself to the Gabby thread. It is time.

Trust me mate, If only I had seen the last game, based on some of the reports I have read he might have been getting it. However I am still holding out until further notice... trust me he will get it when it's his time!

FYI don't want everyone to think i'm an alchohoic for being on the Voddie so early and on the first day of the week. I'm currently on a visa run from Qatar to Bahrain so have a week to be irresponsible!