Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

Some people at the club are getting off very lightly here , the Managerial appointments have been a disaster , player recruitment has been a disaster , season ticket renewals , the ticket office , the club shop , the disabled section in the north stand , the new advertising boards , AVTV .... No need to carry on  , the problems here are way deeper than Steve Bruce

Sorry, but none of these matters have any influence on how the team is playing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Have you? Hoofing the ball to hogan when he needs the ball at his feet? Playing a pile of shit in Hutton at eb. Playing Lansbury in a familiar position which has made him woeful.

signing a 33 year old who looks completely unfit and incapable of anchoring the midfield?

stop talking shit Bruce just admit you tried and failed. Do the decent thing and resign

Absolutely right these are supposedly his players hes run out of excuses and his time is running out fast. Bruce needs to let the shackles off have ago lose trying dont lose due to trying to keep it tight and playing rubbish football. I dont want bruce here anf i cant keep watching this dross anymore hes just not good enough to manage are great club the torment has gone on for too long.

7 minutes ago, TRO said:

I have seen the problems on the pitch all fans have seen.....but I genuinely believed that with a pre-season and a change of personnel things would get better.

I now have a serious doubt all is well at BMH and that is manifesting itself on to the match day pitch.

We all know that when you go down the level of technical ability from players drops too.....my worry is the competitive streak has disappeared too.

I have disturbing doubts about BMH....something for me is not right.

I am not in favour as you know of changing managers too often.....but something is seriously awry here and i feel action is not far away.

Things have been utterly shit since Calderwood came along.  Wtf Bruce and the coaches have been working on I don't know, but it doesn't belong in the 21st century.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mattyvilla said:

Disagree it proves the club is an absolute shower top to bottom ....Rotten

I'll respect your opinion but the tactics on the pitch have nothing to do with the ticket office.  I'll leave it there. 

This is the Steve Bruce thread, isn't it?

Edited by trekka
  • Like 1

Just now, R.Bear said:

The bottom line is this. There is absolutely zero reasons to think that its suddenly going to get better.

I think you are right.

I suspect Tony thinks so.

I think we just need to be sure.

Next 2 games I reckon. Magical turnaround ( we can still hope and pray !!) or bye bye.

11 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Just watched his interview and it is very worrying. He looks lost and unable to explain what the hell is going on and why we can't react and fightback from adversity. If he doesn't know why, and more importantly how to put it right, after 9 months here then you have to wonder if he ever will.

Also concerning is him saying that we may not be ready to play with two strikers. If we are to get out of this division then we need goals and going into our shells now trying to grind out draws or scrap one nil wins isn't going to achieve that.

Like Bruce I don't know what to say to be honest with you. Changing manager every few months has been shown to get us nowhere but stability for stability sake is also going to take us nowhere. He is in last chance saloon and needs a huge reaction and turnaround over the next two weeks/4 games otherwise we need to look elsewhere.

Where is the interview? 

4 minutes ago, trekka said:

Sorry, but none of these matters have any influence on how the team is playing. 

I think what he's getting at is this is not a well run football club. If you look beyond the money spent, Tweets from the owner, and general window dressing, the club is still a **** shambles. 

But, yeah, Bruce - he's looking like a lost soul and a dead man walking. 

6 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

The bottom line is this. There is absolutely zero reasons to think that its suddenly going to get better.

i have resigned myself now to that sad thought.

The old style vs results debate is also a moot point with Bruce. 

I wouldn't necessarily mind the crap football if we were getting results every week, but we aren't. The football is crap and we are getting smashed by teams like Cardiff. A team managed by another bloke labelled a dinosaur. 

There is absolutely nothing to like about how Steve Bruce is managing this football club. And just to nip the bud the FFP argument, there probably isn't a manager in this division with resources to sign a Hogan, a Terry or a Whelan. 

I'm now 100% sure the bloke won't last till xmas. The key is how long we leave it. Our chances of promotion decrease by the day. 

8 minutes ago, villan501 said:

Bruce is more of a fckwit than i first thought " When we lost elmo we fell to pieces " Grow up you big baby he made no difference your tactics are awful man up for christ sake

We must be some team if Elmohamady is our lynchpin. 

Â