Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Kingman said:

Only 7 to go then sports fans! 

7 games further away from the top 6.

He needs to go now, give him his P45 and drop him off at Big Johns in Erdington so he can have a consolation kebab.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villan501 said:

Bruce is more of a fckwit than i first thought " When we lost elmo we fell to pieces " Grow up you big baby he made no difference your tactics are awful man up for christ sake

I think he actually said when we lost the goal we fell to pieces not when we lost Elmo. That being the case after 9 months he should have instilled enough back bone into the side so we can go a goal down and then stick our chests out and bust a gut fighting back. The opposite happens though and we cower into our shells and given that we now have the likes of Terry, Chester, Whelan, Jedinak,  in the squad it has to run deeper than simply personnel on the pitch.

Edited by markavfc40

16 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

The bottom line is this. There is absolutely zero reasons to think that its suddenly going to get better.

I don't think that has always been the case......wouldn't argue now.

It just doesn't make sense. You have strong char haters and leaders like terry, Lansbury, Chester, whelan, jedinak how does this team such big time pussies?

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:
9 minutes ago, villan501 said:

Bruce is more of a fckwit than i first thought " When we lost elmo we fell to pieces " Grow up you big baby he made no difference your tactics are awful man up for christ sake

I think he actually said when we lost the goal we fell to pieces not when we lost Elmo. That being the case after 9 months he should have instilled enough back bone into the side so we can go a goal down and then stick our chests out and bust a gut fighting back. The opposite happens though and we cower into our shells and given that we now have the likes of Terry, Chester, Whelan, Jedinak,  in the squad it has to run deeper than simply personnel on the pitch.

Listen at 4:30 onwards he states elmo doubtful fir tuesday hes being stitched up then claims we fell to bits when we lost him what a dusgrace he is blaming that injury.

Edited by villan501
  • Like 1

My biggest worry is.....assuming he was sacked tonight.....i have no confidence the next one will do any good.....but we can't run with that.

Edited by TRO

Just now, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

He speaks like a defeated man. Atleast he knows how we all feel. 

He did, he is really hurting......yeah we too.

4 minutes ago, villan501 said:

Listen at 4:30 onwards he states elmo doubtful fir tuesday hes being stitched up then claims we fell to bits when we lost him what a dusgrace he is blaming that injury.

Cheers mate just listened and you are right. That is a farcical excuse given we brought a natural replacement on.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

My biggest worry is.....assuming he was sacked tonight.....i have no confidence the next one will do any good.

There are at least a dozen championship managers that last season, got much more, with much less. 

17 minutes ago, Farlz said:

He can't address it?! Time to go Steve 

Yes that's a shocker. Definetely he is a beaten man. That comment alone should prompt Xia into action really. 

It like he's giving Xia the ammunition he needs. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

7 games further away from the top 6.

He needs to go now, give him his P45 and drop him off at Big Johns in Erdington so he can have a consolation kebab.

In a fortnight we have a 2 week break so I'd expect xia to act unless there is a serious improvement in results in the next 4 games before the break.

Â