Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, sne said:

Time for Alex to hit social media and for Brucie to bring out the extra fancy chocolate digestives for the next presser.

Its a pity Alex is on the coaching staff. Would like to hear him criticise a local journalist or fanbase

• Like 3

9 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

He really should have just retired after Newcastle, he can’t need the money and I just don’t know why he’s putting himself through it again.

He thinks he's a good manager that's the problem.

54 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Soundbite Bruce at it again. Loves the expectation line, chucking the players under the bus already. 

The expectations one is a subtle one at first then will gradually build it into unrealistic expectations and hysterical fans. It's a classic.

46 minutes ago, sne said:

To be fair he's not had millions to spend. Won't see the full Bruce effect until he gets a proper pre-season.

Probably be gone before then :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

He can get a nice pay off and then watch cricket in the summer, and then get another job by October.  A nice work balance.

I feel like nobody is going to believe this will be the case, but I think he's gonna have a hard time getting a worthwhile gig after a season in which he's failed to win a single game.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I feel like nobody is going to believe this will be the case, but I think he's gonna have a hard time getting a worthwhile gig after a season in which he's failed to win a single game.

What a great stat!! Forgot that he’d not won a game at Newcastle either. Surely this’ll be his final swan song now! 

4 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Soundbite Bruce at it again. Loves the expectation line, chucking the players under the bus already. 

Strange to see a local journo calling him out given the likes of Neil Moxley are always fawning over him.

Did him and Kendrick fall out when he was here?

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Strange to see a local journo calling him out given the likes of Neil Moxley are always fawning over him.

Its usually the local journos that call him out then he gets defended by the national media and his idiot son. Was the same at Newcastle and Sunderland before 

18 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Must be buying the wrong biscuits 

• Like 2

Â