Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

In fairness to Bruce he could probably still do a job for them at centre back 

In fairness he's lighting quick still compared to Maguire, who I saw best described as having the turning speed and angle of the Ark Royal.

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

that's about as neutral a question as he can possibly ask, its completely void of opinion let alone criticism or weighted or leading one way or another

No it's definitely an attack on Steve Bruce. I was talking to my friend the other day about the bond film. He said he was overated and past it's sell by date. Sure we both talking under the banner of James Bond without even a mention of Bruce between us in 6 months....but I knew he was secretly referring to Steve Bruce.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, gwi1890 said:

Just seen him On football focus , I wasn’t quite paying attention but I think he told the interviewer he was just off to get a baguette.

He probably mixed up baguette and baggies

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He probably mixed up baguette and baggies

No honestly the interviewer replied something along the lines “a bagguette really?” After Bruce popped his head through the door and mentioned baguette.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

No honestly the interviewer replied something along the lines “a bagguette really?” After Bruce popped his head through the door and mentioned baguette.

Interviewer just had an agenda because he managed Blues or Villa or Sunderland or Sheffield. They've always had it in for him. Agenda. Plain and simple.

7 hours ago, fruitvilla said:

Female supporter?

Rewatched it on iPlayer 😂, direct quote!  Steve Bruce, “I’ll come back, take hime for breakfast or whatever, a baguette “  the interviewer “a baguette?”  So yeah further proof that Bruce keeps people and players happy by buying them food!

Â