Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I have to be honest, I'm not really following their season too closely, is it that he's doing terribly, or is their squad kind of crap?

They sacked Ismael as the football was boring so then hired Bruce 😂 they were in the playoffs when he took over and now they are in the bottom half though has just been 4 games 

He is playing the old players he knows like Carroll, Livermore and not playing younger players which is already annoying people 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

They sacked Ismael as the football was boring so then hired Bruce 😂 they were in the playoffs when he took over and now they are in the bottom half though has just been 4 games 

He is playing the old players he knows like Carroll, Livermore and not playing younger players which is already annoying people 

**** hell they're still playing Livermore are they?

That guy was past it about 3 years ago. 

If he gets sacked again, would that put him in contention as the highest earning coach for the season?

Edited by AJ

2 hours ago, AJ said:

If he gets sacked again, would that put him in contention as the highest earning coach for the season?

Well can we actually call him a coach 🤔

I cant tell a player he improved except Alex

• Like 1

There's no better football than post-Bruce football.

2 hours ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Anyone see Ryan Fraser post match interview on MOTD? Didn't mention Bruce but said Howe has changed absolutely everything and it's great basically.

Hard to believe dinosaur Bruce has been hired again.

No football thread Miwdeek or whatever, to point out Olbiyun haven't managed a shot on goal in 80 minutes.

I'd have started one myself (a thread) but last time mine was locked, you can tell who the favourites are round here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

:crylaugh:

Swansea in front

Delicious.

6th when he took over 4 weeks ago, now they're 13th after 1 point from 5 games. Does he make it to the end of the season? Just hasn't been given a fair crack because he used to manage Villa.

• Like 1

Does this say more about Bruce or more about Ismail (sp?) 

The run wasn’t great when he got the sack but they were still in the top 6. 

Top top Manager Brucie.

Olbiyun have drawn 0-0 and lost the other four games out of five.

One goal scored.

He'll be gone at end of season, meaning another 12 month payoff.

The bloke is very lucky or a genius.

Edited by rjw63
pathetic shpeeling, worse than keeeeeeeeeeeenan

Â