Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

15 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Brucey isnt happy that Jones is getting credit for the win :D  

A few eyebrows will be raised when people see your team press high up the field for the first time ever really, coinciding with a new coach being hired :ph34r:

1 minute ago, dudevillaisnice said:

“Hopefully it will shut a few people up but I doubt it” a quote coming from Bruce very soon. Seen this all before. 

After a plucky 1-0 vs a Southampton team with some under 18s in defence 😜

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Southampton are in freefall. Lost to a 9 man Steve Bruce team (basically 8 man with Joelinton on the pitch) , 5 straight losses, another 9-0. That Offside call against us has killed them

I feel bad for Ralph.

Excellent manager but the owner is giving him nothing. No backing.

He will probably go in the summer.

On 02/02/2021 at 15:57, Keyblade said:

A few eyebrows will be raised when people see your team press high up the field for the first time ever really, coinciding with a new coach being hired :ph34r:

I recall a similar scenario when Steve Agnew arrived at Villa Park.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Wilson out for 6-8 weeks with a hamstring injury. Surprise. 

I still can’t believe there were people questioning why we got Watkins over Wilson. I like Wilson, but for the fee, wages & length of contract he clearly wanted, he was a complete gamble.

Is that his second or third injury this season that is keeping him out for 3+ weeks?

Give it a season and Newcastle fans will be talking about him like we talked about Micah.

3 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Wilson out for 6-8 weeks with a hamstring injury. Surprise. 

Schar and Manquillo also out for a couple of months.

Oh dear.

43 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I still can’t believe there were people questioning why we got Watkins over Wilson. I like Wilson, but for the fee, wages & length of contract he clearly wanted, he was a complete gamble.

Is that his second or third injury this season that is keeping him out for 3+ weeks?

Give it a season and Newcastle fans will be talking about him like we talked about Micah.

Not sure I’ve seen people question it, some like myself wish we had got both though.

• Like 2

Â