Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

11 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

On 5live they did half hour on bruce and Newcastle tonight with a Newcastle supporter, Chris sutton and micah Richards 

The Newcastle fan was the only one talking sense, Richard's defended bruce saying the training under him was Brilliant at villa and it's the players fault combined with injuries

Training was great because it was five a side and endless days off.

Just as this morning the story broke they've been given an entire week off training over the international break.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

To be fair to him I dread to think what abuse Alex gets let alone steve

I think Steve is a word removed, can't stand the bloke, I have no problem stating that on here, or Facebook, or twitter, doesn't mean I'm going to search out his accounts and then privately message him or his family and say "I think your dad is a word removed" 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Such a nice guy. Always returns journalists calls. What more could you ask for from a good person.

What a scumbag - I had no idea he was a landlord. 

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I’m sure he subcontracts the management of property to a 3rd party company.......you’d think he’d be too busy with the day job to be a hands on landlord too.

I mean they are literally standing outside the third party in that photo, but it's still Steve Bruce's property and ultimately his responsibility. 

• Like 1

Why is a millionaire football player and a millionaire football manager with a son who I presume was a millionaire buying up cheap property to charge people no doubt extortionate rent.

What a **** rocket polisher regardless of the mould and the evictions proceedings. Arsehole.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

I mean they are literally standing outside the third party in that photo, but it's still Steve Bruce's property and ultimately his responsibility. 

Ultimately yes, but before he’s castigated it may be worth considering that he isn’t/wasn’t even aware of it, depends how involved he is with keeping in touch with the 3rd party management company. 

It’s possible of course that he’s fully aware and therefore a knob but that’s not exactly clear at this point.

• Like 1

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

Ultimately yes, but before he’s castigated it may be worth considering that he isn’t/wasn’t even aware of it, depends how involved he is with keeping in touch with the 3rd party management company. 

It’s possible of course that he’s fully aware and therefore a knob but that’s not exactly clear at this point.

He's been in football for 40 sodding years why does he need to buy up cheap property. Bloody tory arsehole.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He's been in football for 40 sodding years why does he need to buy up cheap property. Bloody tory arsehole.

You seen the price of kebabs?

• Haha 2

Â