Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Has to go now, there is no excusing this. We’ve put up with his shite for too long, he has messed up too often.

I am done being patient and hoping that we will improve, progress and achieve anything under this manager.

Time for change is NOW.

Our form has gone from pretty good to absolutely abysmal in less than a month, even after getting in the new recruits (although not all have played yet). Enough is enough and the international break is the perfect time to get rid of him and bring in someone new.

I don't think our new owners will take kindly to this sort of result so soon after an another embarrassing defeat in midweek.

• Like 1

Just now, Khizzy said:

Our form has gone from pretty good to absolutely abysmal in less than a month, even after getting in the new recruits (although not all have played yet). Enough is enough and the international break is the perfect time to get rid of him and bring in someone new.

I don't think our new owners will take kindly to this sort of result so soon after an another embarrassing defeat in midweek.

Well they came in with a dilemma, keep the status quo for stability's sake or start fresh with someone else. Bruce gets the nod for all the reasons he has so far failed to display this season. Easy decision for them now. Honestly think Henry's coming in. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Khizzy said:

And a defence which the fans kept moaning about and hes done **** all to sort it out

35 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Bruce has done this on purpose - he if anyone else in this league knows how to set up a defence. He has played players out of position in 3 of the 4 spots at the back, toyed with 3 at the back in pre-season then reverted - not signed a CB. He wants his money and he wants to leave, it is clear as day. Sack him.

I agree. He had done it deliberately but I don't think it is because he wants the sack. I think he is trying to prove we need JT / Huth so has made the defence weak to force the owners hand. Big gamble as he could get sacked before he has the chance to sign anyone. 

• Like 1

Â