Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

5 hours ago, peterms said:

I agree.  If the owners were to make up their mind on the basis of the next two games, they would be utter fools.  

Not making a judgement either way but being an utter fool does seem to be a striking feature of recent Villa owners.

I think that Bruce will win the next two games,

He will stay and will be given a big vote of confidence over the international break and he will remain smug.

He will sign James Collins on a Samba deal.

I think that we will reach bad form again,  and then sack him however it will be too late to salvage the season.

Next summer we will sell Grealish and other players due to FFP pressure and BIG cuts will be made and..

Well I don't even want to think about it..

Point is..

All this can be avoided if he is sacked regardless if we win or not.

Edited by Reivax_Villa
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

I think that Bruce will win the next two games,

He will stay and will be given a big vote of confidence over the international break and he will remain smug.

He will sign James Collins on a Samba deal.

I think that we will reach bad form again,  and then sack him however it will be too late to salvage the season.

Next summer we will sell Grealish and other players due to FFP pressure and BIG cuts will be made and..

Well I don't even want to think about it..

Point is..

All this can be avoided if he is sacked regardless if we win or not.

This is what will happen, we need to turn nasty with it really and force their hand. “Bruce out” chants before kick off should do it.

1 hour ago, Fairy In Boots said:

This is what will happen, we need to turn nasty with it really and force their hand. “Bruce out” chants before kick off should do it.

Pitch invasions will do it

Â