Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Axel plays well at Blackburn, gets dropped against Rotherham and then again against Sheffield Wednesday. Rotherham will be relegated hence Jedinak looked ok but put him there against a better team and we concede two. 

I'm not saying Jedinak messed up for the goals but there's no doubting we were better defensively last season when he didn't play there. 

We don't need John Terry, we just need anyone who is used to being a centre back. 

Bruce should be relieved of his duties for gross negligence in leaving the defence so inexcusably frail. 

Just now, VillaCas said:

Looking forward to Bruce giving it Billy-Big Bollox in the presser! I don’t think!!!!

Crisis what Crisis!!!

We are going nowhere with Bruce. A team jam packed with quality players without a clue as to how they should be playing

Prediction time! Players need to settle, some slight knocks, be there or thereabouts, if there is anybody better for the job let them try, been hard to pick the players up after the summer, bullshit, crap, rubbish, excuses.

• Like 1

Can’t wait for his post match excuses.

”Listen, we lost 6 players, wor got 5 in and they need time, they need time. New owners have come in and breathed fresh are into the club, but it’s been difficult. 

Wor didn’t put our boots on today. We’ll be a different team in the next game. Wor need to roll our sleeves up and dig in. I don’t blame the fans, the intelligent fans know how hard it has been. I’ve done it four times and wor’ll be there or thereabouts again.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I don't dislike him - I dislike his management!

We went a long time without losing after scoring first. Trouble is, with such a frail defence, we will often concede first and that's where our troubles will lie. 

Steve, thanks for steadying the ship but, unfortunately, that's all you were capable of and now it's time for you to move on so that someone more modern thinking can come in and take us back to where we belong. 

Â