Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

17 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

Where exactly do you think there is no division in VT opinions?

Maybe the Small Heath thread ? - at the end of the day there's always more that binds us than separates us imo. I like a nice disagreement as much as the next guy and the banter and if we all agreed this place would be pretty boring after all. We all bleed the same weird claret and blue coloured blood at the end of the day.

But I never actually made the division point about opinions. You've decided to add that bit on. The division I was on about was trying to hold me to account for something that wasn't said.

But then much like the last time when my figure of speech about attempting pacifying crowds baying for blood was interpreted as being in some way restrictive on the rights of others.

1 hour ago, VILLAMARV said:

Yeah, as much as I like to try and reign in the pitchforks as much as I can that is absolutely stunningly appalling.

1 hour ago, srsmithusa said:

So, you see it as a “like to” to “reign in” the expression of other posters?   Kinda defeats the purpose of a forum doesn’t it?

I mean how, just how, have you equated this - a tool/weapon - to have anything do with a right to human expression?

Looking for stuff that isn't there...... (and in a vain hope of bringing it back on topic with a bit of a laugh for good measure)....a bit like Steve Bruce with Forestieri in his presser earlier today.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

There is just nothing left to slate this guy anymore that has not been stated 1000 times already in this thread.

F*** preparations, sod tactics, it's matchday so pull you're boots on, let's go.

Moron!

You could actually argue the point that such negligence - could justify removal from post for this alone imo 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CosmicVillan said:

I might have.  I don't know what he looks like though.  

Have you ever seen Cary Grant.....

well i look nothing like him.

ps thats me on my signature, posing as Aston Villa manager....come on we can all dream.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Maybe the Small Heath thread ? - at the end of the day there's always more that binds us than separates us imo. I like a nice disagreement as much as the next guy and the banter and if we all agreed this place would be pretty boring after all. We all bleed the same weird claret and blue coloured blood at the end of the day.

But I never actually made the division point about opinions. You've decided to add that bit on. The division I was on about was trying to hold me to account for something that wasn't said.

But then much like the last time when my figure of speech about attempting pacifying crowds baying for blood was interpreted as being in some way restrictive on the rights of others.

I mean how, just how, have you equated this - a tool/weapon - to have anything do with a right to human expression?

Looking for stuff that isn't there...... (and in a vain hope of bringing it back on topic with a bit of a laugh for good measure)....a bit like Steve Bruce with Forestieri in his presser earlier today.

giphy.gif

I wasn’t really serious in challenging you and while I may have misunderstood you, my first post on this started with a direct quote where you said you wanted reduce divisions or some with thing.  That’s what I thought was funny.   Sorry if I misunderstood, but thanks for the amusement.  ?

16 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

I wasn’t really serious in challenging you and while I may have misunderstood you, my first post on this started with a direct quote where you said you wanted reduce divisions or some with thing.  That’s what I thought was funny.   Sorry if I misunderstood, but thanks for the amusement.  ?

Always a pleasure sir. Inflated sense of self worth, Shit sense of humour, Crap at GIFs, Argumentative word removed - all these would have stuck imo. Stopping people expressing themselves just not my bag though :D

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

My bloody phone hasn't stopped beeping since I tweeted that clip...

I take a rare look on here and what do I see.... my tweet and you outing me!

I've wanted Bruce out since August 2017, I cannot stand him, his lies, his excuses, his management... the absolute absence of anything even remotely resembling tactics or philosophy. Steve Bruce is the main reason I've not posted in the last 10 months. At no point last season did I think he would get us promoted, even as I sat on a train to Wembley.

That comment today about Forestieri is as far as I'm concerned, absolutely inexcusable, indefensible and entirely indicative of what I suspect is his management and preparation for matches.

I'm off to Villa Park tomorrow, I'm taking my 5 year old son to his first ever game at Villa Park. It frankly depresses me that as I sit in the Witton Lane Stand on the other side of the pitch will be Steve Bruce, still I'm sure he will be shouting as loud as he can for the players to roll their sleeves up and have a go etc...

Good to see you on here.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

There is only ONE @Dave J!!!

Yeah but when your scrolling through posts all you notice is the Dave part, so within a page of posts you get ....

Dave likes Steve Bruce

Dave wants Steve Bruce gone

Dave isn't really sure

I'm like thinking to myself, Dave sort yourself out mate you're all over the place

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, TRO said:

Have you ever seen Cary Grant.....

well i look nothing like him.

ps thats me on my signature, posing as Aston Villa manager....come on we can all dream.

It’s a better dream than the fella in the photo. Bruce out, TRO in!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Yeah but when your scrolling through posts all you notice is the Dave part, so within a page of posts you get ....

Dave likes Steve Bruce

Dave wants Steve Bruce gone

Dave isn't really sure

I'm like thinking to myself, Dave sort yourself out mate you're all over the place

I’ve nothing to say on the subject, I just wanted to keep the Dave ratio high. 

• Haha 3

I guess the only real possible explanation is the "if fit" bit when refering to Forestieri. Sheffield Wednesday seem to have about 8 players out injured at the moment so trying to remember which ones may or may not be likely to return when put on the spot he could have just messed up. Still makes him look like a bit of a bellend though

1 minute ago, LakotaDakota said:

I guess the only real possible explanation is the "if fit" bit when refering to Forestieri. Sheffield Wednesday seem to have about 8 players out injured at the moment so trying to remember which ones may or may not be likely to return when put on the spot he could have just messed up. Still makes him look like a bit of a bellend though

Surely that’s his job? And anyway he didn’t, in this case, need to know who was suspended, he just had to know that Forestieri was as he had picked him out as a potential threat. 

I am so excited to see us play tomorrow and see Andres Villas Boas on our touchline for the first time.  

I just decided that if Bruce can be delusional and uninformed about who we're playing, I could be equally delusional and uninformed about who our manager is.   ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â