Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

18 hours ago, srsmithusa said:

Regarding fan criticism.  I asked Paul Faulkner once if criticism from the fans bothered him (and IMO he endured as many or more personal attacks on VT as Steve Bruce has.)

He essentially said. “You can’t let it bother you.  It means the fans are passionate.  It’s that passion that keeps the entire sport succcessful, so you learn to be grateful for the passion and the energy and realize they want Villa to succeed.”

Memo to Bruce 

• Like 1

We have arguably the best CDM in the championship and are pigeon holing him in a position he's never played in before to compensate for Bruce's inability to find anyone else with those qualities who can actually play the position or bring out some of those qualities in any of the existing players. Says it all unfortunately.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Michael118 said:
We have arguably the best CDM in the championship and are pigeon holing him in a position he's never played in before to compensate for Bruce's inability to find anyone else with those qualities who can actually play the position or bring out some of those qualities in any of the existing players. Says it all unfortunately.

If Jedinak is the best CDM in the league then the standard for defensive midfielders must be very poor. 

22 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If Jedinak is the best CDM in the league then the standard for defensive midfielders must be very poor. 

I rated him as one of the better and most underrated CDM's in the Premier League when he was at Crystal Palace.

I think people underestimate what he adds in terms of his mentality. I can't think of a player who is more self-disciplined and leads by example better than Jedinak.  He has some fairly rare qualities which make a bigger difference than most people realise.

21 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Yeah, as much as I like to try and reign in the pitchforks as much as I can that is absolutely stunningly appalling.

There is just nothing left to slate this guy anymore that has not been stated 1000 times already in this thread.

F*** preparations, sod tactics, it's matchday so pull you're boots on, let's go.

Moron!

Edited by AvfcRigo82

26 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Yeah, as much as I like to try and reign in the pitchforks as much as I can that is absolutely stunningly appalling.

So, you see it as a “like to” to “reign in” the expression of other posters?   Kinda defeats the purpose of a forum doesn’t it?

18 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

I rated him as one of the better and most underrated CDM's in the Premier League when he was at Crystal Palace.

I think people underestimate what he adds in terms of his mentality. I can't think of a player who is more self-disciplined and leads by example better than Jedinak.  He has some fairly rare qualities which make a bigger difference than most people realise.

Problem is he has lost all pace so against pacy skilful players he gets rinsed if exposed. 

5 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

So, you see it as a “like to” to “reign in” the expression of other posters?   Kinda defeats the purpose of a forum doesn’t it?

Do have a penchant for pointing out when people are talking shit though and trying to create division where there is none :thumb:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Jedinak- "Boss, why am i on the bench all of a sudden".

Bruce- "You're marking Forestieri son, quick!!! he is stretching, get after him!!!!!

And ive realised the whole joke falls down because he wouldn't actually be on the bench either, being suspended.

Least i realised he couldn't start?

Edited by Cjay
  • Like 1

Â