Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

47 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Bruce has confirmed that he will not again play this season.

Well thats not a suprise I had a feeling. How depressing a fit kodjia would be practically promotion with this team.

However if we get ulloa that be superb

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Too injury prone :(

I'm not sure he is.

I think he was brought back in before he was 100% to assist us at the time which lead to him putting in performances that weren't great and hurting himself again. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Is there any truth to the rumour that he has deleted items of villa from his insta?

Deleted every photo from his account bar 4 pics.

one of which has some little lads in, one has a Villa top on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/15/2018 at 09:43, spiezels said:

which is now gone as well!

At 29.. coming back from 2 horror injuries.. it will be hard for him to return and find his form. Especially if we go up.. he may have to be a back up striker and we sign another big money striker. If we dont go up.. i dont think many will come in for him so he will be given a chance in the Championship to rediscover his form

On 14/01/2018 at 22:18, mikeyp102 said:

Is there any truth to the rumour that he has deleted items of villa from his insta?

On 14/01/2018 at 22:43, spiezels said:

Is it just a case of clearing out his social media or do we feel there could more to this?

Can I just say he isnt injury prone, before this injury he rarely picked up injuries we have just been very unlucky. i do have my concerns when he does return if he will ever be as good as he was considering his age.

Are we being compensated for this injury? never should have been allowed to go to international games in my view when he was not fit here 

• Like 1

I thought at the timing of his latest injury Villa would become a better team without him and posted as such. I honestly don’t think Villa are missing him too much.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, KSV said:

which is now gone as well!

At 29.. coming back from 2 horror injuries.. it will be hard for him to return and find his form. Especially if we go up.. he may have to be a back up striker and we sign another big money striker. If we dont go up.. i dont think many will come in for him so he will be given a chance in the Championship to rediscover his form

Saw a couple people on Social Media claim that he might be done with football altogether as he has a bone density issue.

Can anyone put any verification on this?

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Saw a couple people on Social Media claim that he might be done with football altogether as he has a bone density issue.

Can anyone put any verification on this?

Bruce mentioned this issue when he did his ankle in the first place (it's mentioned in this thread). Wouldn't surprise me at all if he never made it back.

• Like 1

Â