Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

Could've been the difference between playoffs and promotion. Need to get in an adequate replacement.

If somebody had said at the start Kodija would miss most the start I think most fans would have said even Playoffs was out the question. 

Its amazing how well we've done without him. 

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

That's good to hear. Over to Bruce, Round, scouts etc to earn their corn. This replacement could be one of the most important signings of the year. 

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

That's good to hear. Over to Bruce, Round, scouts etc to earn their corn. This replacement could be one of the most important signings of the year. 

Absolutely I am hoping Bruce will target a premier league striker on loan. I'd personally try get Gayle from Newcastle 

• Like 1

BOTH very good shouts.

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Bag Crouch on loan and we won't miss Kodjia. 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Absolutely I am hoping Bruce will target a premier league striker on loan. I'd personally try get Gayle from Newcastle 

Is this truth, or speculation? Is he still any good? I don't even know where he is. Then again, Wyness did mention that a couple Premier League/shock targets were close.

40 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

We were very close to getting Loic Remy in the summer so i tgink the intention has always been there to sign another striker. 

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

BOTH very good shouts.

Is this truth, or speculation? Is he still any good? I don't even know where he is. Then again, Wyness did mention that a couple Premier League/shock targets were close.

Wow Remy went to Las Palmas! Injuries must have really done him over as he is only 30 and used to be quality! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, omariqy said:

I would get Ulloa. 

His wages are massive cant see that myself

8 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

BOTH very good shouts.

Gayle was superb last season, i think having him almost would guarantee a play off spot minimum. He scores goals and he is different to all our other strikers. If it meant selling Hogan for 9m (if someone would take him) I would rather put that money on gayle and worry about egttimng johnstone in the summer. He has been great but last two games he has shown he still has clangers in him which for premier league level could be a concern. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If it meant selling Hogan for 9m (if someone would take him)

I’m selling my old iPhone 6s for £600. It’s 2 years old and the battery is even worse than it was originally. It hasn’t performed well at all since upgrading the iOS. But if that’s what it takes for me to buy a better, newer model then I’m willing to let it go for the same price that I paid for it.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ulloa is very good sign as loan in my option, better that Gayle.

on paper: in my POV:-

if we play sit and counter attack Bruce style: that Gayle good sign better option that Ulloa, yet i not fans of him yet he can bring score in forward, better that no score forward.

if we push them forward and play closer to opponent box that Ulloa is better option.. Ulloa is will more dangerous play if Grealish because Ulloa good poacher in box "fox in the box" and good movement, still better option that davis, but he will bring ball to floor to pass around? no, that problem.

other option is buy striker if we sell Ross and Hogan, Gabby to fund for buy "NEW" - Deep-lay forward who will move to villa it is will hard find. but we need BUY left back too.

Yet better 2 players you names better that nothing.

i am try think name who play in HULL under bruce, who he loan from asrenal. what his names? is he avaliable as i impressive him when he play under hull might good option as Bruce know him and he play better under him.

Edited by Danny_Villaman84

Â