James Chester

KJT123

13 hours ago, privateer said:

Right now he's looking every inch a junior CB playing as the senior CB and a player elevated to Captain who isn't up to the demands. He may be playing out of his preferred position but that should have no bearing on an ability - and in his case an inability - to avoid basic, clumsy, amateurish errors.

Perhaps another one for the exit list once we get promoted back to the Premier League?.

21 hours ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Captain Jack has a certain ring to it 

Captain Cafu has a better ring to it.

8 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Perhaps another one for the exit list once we get promoted back to the Premier League?.

I'm sure that's nailed on. The way he is playing at the moment James Collins will take his place until January then we'll look to get another CB in.

I think he’s becoming a bit of a scapegoat. 

He hasn’t had a great season but he was good last night. 

Got caught out by a funny bounce in the second half but that was the only thing I think he did wrong all night. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Time to step up.

A flop of a performance from the captain.

Did nothing to ease nerves of the three out of position around him.

Did he collect it off Nyland once? First half they were right up on us from goal kicks, second half they backed off and he wanted nothing to do with it. Scared or just happy to not have responsibility?

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

A flop of a performance from the captain.

Did nothing to ease nerves of the three out of position around him.

Did he collect it off Nyland once? First half they were right up on us from goal kicks, second half they backed off and he wanted nothing to do with it. Scared or just happy to not have responsibility?

Poor today and does not fill me with confidence as a defender.

He strikes me at times as being lost or If he doesn't have a leader next to him guiding him he loses his way in games.

Â