James Chester

KJT123

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 10:00, DCJonah said:

Can't remember seeing such a drop off from a villa player in recent times. He just looks awful. 

Yes and I have often wondered what John Terry's take is on this very point!  Like has he had a chat with Chester? I am sure he has.  If he isn't fit or needs a rest then do that for a couple of games.  I know it's the one area that we are particularly short but go with Elphick and Hause for a few games and give Chester the break some on here say he needs.

52 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

Yes and I have often wondered what John Terry's take is on this very point!  Like has he had a chat with Chester? I am sure he has.  If he isn't fit or needs a rest then do that for a couple of games.  I know it's the one area that we are particularly short but go with Elphick and Hause for a few games and give Chester the break some on here say he needs.

Well Chester certainly does need a break.

As far as I have heard Chester has been carrying a knee injury/complaint since the Wales game, but has played through the pain barrier as we literally had no defenders.

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Well Chester certainly does need a break.

As far as I have heard Chester has been carrying a knee injury/complaint since the Wales game, but has played through the pain barrier as we literally had no defenders.

yep seems to be the case, so he needs to be rested, hopefully Hause and Elphick can step in as at the moment they can't do much worse.

23 minutes ago, Stockport_Villain said:

Alongside poor first touches and passes.

Sorry I forgot this is VT and as we didn’t win, any positive, however small is simply not allowed.

James, you should be doing better. Sort it out.

Better?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This is about James Chester, pretty sad if true.

A

Obvious to anyone who watches the game he is at about 50%. Needs an operation. Doing himself no favours because nobody will appreciate it and he is only damanging himself and his reputation at this point. Thankless task.

• Like 3

I assume the medical team has made sure he is not aggravating his injury by playing, but he really should not be playing anymore now that we got some sort of cover brought in.

Time to get our Hause in order so Chester can get surgery or whatever he needs.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Sorry I forgot this is VT and as we didn’t win, any positive, however small is simply not allowed.

James, you should be doing better. Sort it out.

Better?

Positives allowed, just not to obscure his overall performances this season. One swallow doesn’t make a summer and all that.....

2 hours ago, Stockport_Villain said:

Positives allowed, just not to obscure his overall performances this season. One swallow doesn’t make a summer and all that.....

Is it equally true that every negative comment requires an appreciative nod to an obvious positive?  One swallow and all that....

• Like 1

Â