James Chester

KJT123

8 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

QPR was massive. Win that and we comfortably sit in top 2, continue momentum and put massive pressure on the teams trying to catch us up such as Cardif and Fulham. 

I get what you are saying in terms of it being a massive game as a one off event, an occasion. In that respect I agree. 

I’m thinking in terms of the bigger picture and achieving promotion.  I would rather lose the next game if it meant we went on to win the next 3.  Wheras Blue fans would probably happily lose their next 3 if it meant beating us. You see the difference?

For example Wolves last season was a massive game and a great occasion. But looking back I would have happily lost that if we went on to beat QPR, Bolton and Hull. That one big game took it out of us and for for what? Wolves went on to piss the league anyway.

End of the day it’s all about opinions mate and I respect and understand why you see it as the biggest game of the season. 

For me it’s just another big game that we must win to keep in contention for playoffs.

edit: Chester should be returning. Thank god for that! 

Hindsight is an exact science.....QPR game, should have been routine, despite the consequences of going in to the top 2.. we were bullied out of it, which is always an issue in our make up for me.....hoping Dean Smith works it out of us.

I accept Blues want to beat us more than we want to beat them....they will dine out on a win for the rest of the season.

4 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

We treated it that way which is why we lost. No game should be routine which is why every game is important as the last regardless of whether it’s blues, Wolves or QPR.

so is Chester playing? 

I think you misconstrue my point........after the wolves game' routine would have been suffice, we fell off a cliff, performance wise

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think you misconstrue my point........after the wolves game' routine would have been suffice, we fell off a cliff, performance wise

I disagree Tro. We needed better than routine. QPR were really up for that game and played well.

We needed a good performance not a routine one. Routine was what we had for most of the season and in most cases opposition were poor and it was enough. Times when they weren’t we dropped points, 

Its good to be finally playing well whether winning or losing. Hopefully it continues. 

We should be playing well every game regardless of opposition. Wheather it blues or QPR. 

Poor performances regardless of the result should be exceptions rather than the norm.

Anyway we’ve gone completely off topic now so we’ll leave it there.

• Like 1

On 23/11/2018 at 10:48, sir_gary_cahill said:

Agreed to an extent but I hate the manager, the fans, the players, the stadium, the training ground, the manager, the back room staff, I detest the club from top to bottom. You have no feelings one way or the other? You call yourself a true fan. To be fair, I think Monk is a quality manager but I still hate him because he manages them

Absolutely ridiculous comment to make.

• Like 2

On 23/11/2018 at 14:17, sir_gary_cahill said:

Apologies to those I have offended, it should be a good match, a ding dong battle, I was going a bit over the top with my opinions. Can’t wait for this match 

No bother mate, I’m sure you didn’t offend anyone! It’s just a difference of opinion!

18 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I don’t think you did, I’ve been on this site a long time

I obviously know that mate.

I meant I must have mistaken you being a younger poster based on another conversation.

Hence might have gotten my wires crossed.

Everybody knows SIR GARY CAHILL on here mate.

You're an OUTSTANDING poster ;)

• Haha 1

Â