Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

My Bluenose mate has described him as a "great signing, should get a lot for you lot. Was fantastic in a shit Fulham side". 

I guess we all felt this, but it's nice to get validation from the "other side"; especially when they've watched Championship football for a while ;)

• Like 2

Don't really know anything about him but good stats! Read somewhere (maybe here?) he is a bit slow to get going and "notoriously" unfit at the start of the season so let's try and keep that in mind! 

2 minutes ago, KitKat said:

Don't really know anything about him but good stats! Read somewhere (maybe here?) he is a bit slow to get going and "notoriously" unfit at the start of the season so let's try and keep that in mind! 

Hopefully not, I am sure he will go through a intense medical for that fee

4 minutes ago, KitKat said:

Nah, relax.  This is a 100% excellent signing in all respects with no down side at all.

Who knows, when the rest see that sometimes shots go in, some of them might try it too, what a bonus that would be !

Above and beyond everything else it means we (and the players) will no longer think its all over as soon as the first goal is conceded.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Nah, relax.  This is a 100% excellent signing in all respects with no down side at all.

Who knows, when the rest see that sometimes shots go in, some of them might try it too, what a bonus that would be !

Above and beyond everything else it means we (and the players) will no longer think its all over as soon as the first goal is conceded.

Love the last point you made

• Like 1

Â