Tommy Elphick

Demitri_C

Take 1 Tommy Elphick,  add water. Instant hero. 

What's with the butting the post repeatedly?  Makes him look like a total mad man,  psyching out the opposition perhaps?  It's like a berserker or something,  absolutely brilliant. I always love players who try and gee up the crowd anyway but he does it all the time. . Captain fantastic indeed,  exactly what we needed,  can't imagine why Bournemouth let him go, could be a fatal error for them. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Take 1 Tommy Elphick,  add water. Instant hero. 

What's with the butting the post repeatedly?  Makes him look like a total mad man,  psyching out the opposition perhaps?  It's like a berserker or something,  absolutely brilliant. I always love players who try and gee up the crowd anyway but he does it all the time. . Captain fantastic indeed,  exactly what we needed,  can't imagine why Bournemouth let him go, could be a fatal error for them. 

he apparently did it once and his team won.. so carried on doing it as a good luck charm.

18 minutes ago, Zatman said:

looking at brief highlights on Sky they didnt seem to show a Rotherham chance so I assume that him and Chester covered a lot of defensive bases

Just mentioned in the match thread that I can't recall the last time I watched a villa game where at some point there wasn't any panic moments between the centre backs trying to rescue a disaster. 

• Like 2

Â