Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

What I don't understand is that at the start of the season, we were genuinely unlucky. Creating plenty of chances and nothing was going in for us. Flukey bounces against SW and Huddersfield.

And now he's totally lost his bottle and conviction. For that alone, he needs to go. But there's plenty more reasons. word removed.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Nonsense. Team's get relegated. Change of personnel, things improve. RDM is the problem. This toxic atmosphere people refer to at Villa is down to one thing. Results. Its always about results. People saying the atmosphere in the canteen at training etc for the last few years is bad, well course it is. We're losing. This manager hasn't changed that, thus he is responsible. Simple.

RDM is definitely one of the main problems - I've never denied this. What I'm saying is that a culture of weakness has become embedded within the club over the years and it is bound to have an underlying psychological effect on the players.

I wasn't referring to the atmosphere in the stands by the way.

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I just explained it not gonna repeat it again

No you didn't. You've not even read what I've said.

4 minutes ago, Mantis said:

RDM is definitely one of the main problems - I've never denied this. What I'm saying is that a culture of weakness has become embedded within the club over the years and it is bound to have an underlying psychological effect on the players.

I wasn't referring to the atmosphere in the stands by the way.

No you didn't. You've not even read what I've said.

Of course I did anyhow this is getting pointless now

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Of course I did anyhow this is getting pointless now

And yet you accused me of making "excuses", even though I specifically said that RDM should be sacked and had no excuse for where we find ourselves.

I hoped I never had to witness a Villa manager as bad as Tim Sherwood in my lifetime. Astonishingly, less than 12 months later, we found someone worse. 

Sack him, sack him now.

• Like 1

Â