Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

5 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

And?

I didn't think it was an issue just that someone mentioned a backlash. if it was an issue i presumed it'd be timing of of his next tweet..

Lol relax people, there is no backlash. Move on, nothing to see hear

Edited by supermon
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, IwishIwasalivein1982 said:

I feel this may create an unessecary backlash...

Stop creating something over nothing. He can do as he pleases, he probably isnt even aware of whats happened. But even if he did he allowed to live his life

• Like 2

15 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Sounds like he's given all of the staff that were made redundant free season tickets

A guy who works at my place was a steward in the Upper Trinity Road and made redundant. He has been given a free season ticket by the club and trying to sell it for some extra cash. The ST is behind the dugout. fair play to the new owners if they have done this for everyone.

1 hour ago, IwishIwasalivein1982 said:

Now there's a promise

Genuine question anybody.

"we can't complete all the paperwork before tomorrow"

We have heard this many times over the years from many Clubs.

What does it mean ?  Surely the paperwork doesn't run to 2 days worth !! So what things do cause paperwork delays ?

Factual answers only please !! I am aware of all the generalities and whatever, I just wondered if there was specific issues that held up paperwork.

31 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Genuine question anybody.

"we can't complete all the paperwork before tomorrow"

We have heard this many times over the years from many Clubs.

What does it mean ?  Surely the paperwork doesn't run to 2 days worth !! So what things do cause paperwork delays ?

Factual answers only please !! I am aware of all the generalities and whatever, I just wondered if there was specific issues that held up paperwork.

Have you ever tried dealing with agents and lawyers? ;)

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

I tweeted Jimmy about this in fact.

He then threatened me :huh: :lol:

You should ask Tony to send you a new shirt because someone threatened you on Twitter. Would be one of the more reasonable requests.

:D

Â