Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

7 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

this is the latest one.

Firstly "Jimmy", it's not hard to remember if you've messaged twice or three times, unless you mean you sent 0.66667 of a message?

Secondly, why do you have a divine right to a response from the owner of the football club?

Thirdly, I'm pretty sure that closing the disabled section would be against the law.

Fourthly, phone the **** club via the switchboard if you've exhausted all logic and are still concerned! 

:rant: 

This is hilarious. How does one even come to the conclusion that Tony 'isn't happy that carers get in for free'. Frankly I'd be amazed if the situation had even occurred to him.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

this is the latest one.

Firstly "Jimmy", it's not hard to remember if you've messaged twice or three times, unless you mean you sent 0.66667 of a message?

Secondly, why do you have a divine right to a response from the owner of the football club?

Thirdly, I'm pretty sure that closing the disabled section would be against the law.

Fourthly, phone the **** club via the switchboard if you've exhausted all logic and are still concerned! 

:rant: 

This is why I am not in twitter or facebook. I cannot stand these people. 

• Like 1

The problem with indiscriminately answering fans is the wind ups and I don't see that changing; this isn't a criticism and in fact actually makes Tony look good trying to sort out what seems to be a fan's problem.

I have to admit to being rather naive of twitter culture, but I see no great humour in pretending to have a genuine issue which someone then replies to. Bizarre way to spend your time.

5 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I love Tony being on Twitter, it adds a real transprency we haven't had in years.

BUT, the inane shit that people ask me makes me want to claw my own eyes out.

"@Dr_TonyXia, my cat died last week. Can you please buy me a new one?"

"@Dr_TonyXia, my shirt was stolen by a group of thugs wearing Fez', can you please send me 10 new ones and a signed flag?"

"@Dr_TonyXiak, I'm lonely and need someone to talk to. Can you get @TommyElphick to pop round please?"

:bang:

He should just ask them to ring up Nicky Keye like Krulak did...

25 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

The problem with indiscriminately answering fans is the wind ups and I don't see that changing; this isn't a criticism and in fact actually makes Tony look good trying to sort out what seems to be a fan's problem.

I have to admit to being rather naive of twitter culture, but I see no great humour in pretending to have a genuine issue which someone then replies to. Bizarre way to spend your time.

Does WATP stand for What A Total Prick?

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

sad bastards desperately seeking a bit of attention any way they can get it  - pathetic.  Doc will soon learn to distinguish these tools from genuine fans

Edited by Gary Thomas

15 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Its the "off this kiddy on Chinese doctor..." bit that blows my mind. I have no idea what he's trying to say.

Edit - They're Scottish Rangers fans. Makes sense on many levels. 

I'm glad its just not me. i read it about 10 times getting more and more confused. 

32 minutes ago, Wonkertonk said:

We are the people. Rangers.

I like my version more. 

I remember these idiots. They came down from Mordor when they reached the UEFA Cup Final and massed in the centre of Manchester with their red hand flags like the orcs they are. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I like my version more. 

I remember these idiots. They came down from Mordor when they reached the UEFA Cup Final and massed in the centre of Manchester with their red hand flags like the orcs they are. 

As this is indeed an Aston Villa forum, we will agree to disagree and move on from any potential Rangers discussions.

Jedinak tomorrow after another home win sounds great!

Â