Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

What a guy, the chants were deafening and you could see he just really didnt know what to do with his hands. I know it was like this with Randy at first or similar) but who cares? After 5+ years its nice to feel a genuine wave of optimism around the place.

Nice one Dr.!

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I was the first to criticise when he first appeared on Twitter. I thought it was embarrassing.

Now? 

I f****** love it. Go on Tone!

Yeah I don't have an issue with him on Twitter. I just really didn't like the outbursts. Nothing wrong with the positivity though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I would also add Restaurant VMF to the list, which I loved to bits. Randy did some great stuff before the fall from grace, and I haven't forgotten that.

But I think Tony has the potential to be a Villa legend for many a year to come. I just hope he can see it through in the long term unlike Randy.

And as an aside, I would love it if he could reinstate VMF, it was great, something unique and something the club could be genuinely proud of.

And also the hand made tiling at the top of the Holte is both very classy and I suspect in modern football stadiums totally unique,  really something to be proud off. Then compare and contrast the nasty cheap gas lamp which never works outside the Holte Suite. Almost perfectly sums up the difference between the early and late years of his tenure. 

At the game yesterday i enjoyed a couple of pints of Real Ale. My Favourite thing in my favourite place. Whatever else you do Tony. 

Thank you. 

3 hours ago, av1 said:

At the game yesterday i enjoyed a couple of pints of Real Ale. My Favourite thing in my favourite place. Whatever else you do Tony. 

Excellent. What did they have on tap?

Beats the fizzy piss they usually serve i'm sure

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

Â