Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

7 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

I think saying he's lost the plot is a bit extreme :lol:.

He really shouldn't be starting fires in public. Hope he doesn't name a club or a player. 

Could be wrong but think he is just the front man to a bigger picture.  You can't imagine him brokering deals with the Indian Government.  The brains/money is hidden.

• Like 1

Someone need to have a quiet word...

In a series of cryptic and seemingly angry tweets, Aston Villa's new owner has hit out at one of the clubs rivals.

The new owner called on fans to boo the team in question and said he would be booing alongside them.

The mysterious tweets surfaced this afternoon with this message posted to his Twitter page...

• Like 2

I know Tony's done a lot of tweeting lately and we are yet to see the outcome of the window or a competitive match, but is it really that mentally disturbing to anyone to read his tweets? Surely you just don't read them if they have such a negative effect?

3 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I know Tony's done a lot of tweeting lately and we are yet to see the outcome of the window or a competitive match, but is it really that mentally disturbing to anyone to read his tweets? Surely you just don't read them if they have such a negative effect?

It's not as simple as that. The Birmingham Mail have already picked up on it and are running with it, other papers will follow. He's not just representing himself, he's representing the whole of Aston Villa and it looks amateur to be honest. 

• Like 3

Just now, PieFacE said:

It's not as simple as that. The Birmingham Mail have already picked up on it and are running with it, other papers will follow. He's not just representing himself, he's representing the whole of Aston Villa and it looks amateur to be honest. 

It's not the way things are usually done, granted. Tony's a bit like Marmite at the present (loved or hated - not black and yeasty) so hopefully he'll be a man of his word, and his actions for villa will win us all over. For now I'm giving him the full benefit of the doubt, this is possibly a glorious new era and I'm sure Tony's had enough experience of people trying to censor him back in China.

• Like 1

Who cares really? Why do we always have to be whiter than white? Everyone else acts and does how they please and not an eyelid is batted ffs! I want us to be ruthless and if having a complete lunatic in charge is required, then so be it!

Edited by Hoof hearted

Â